Chapter Four

"You and Chandler did what?!" She yelled and tears formed in my eyes and started to spill down my cheek.

"We used a condom, but I think we had a slip" I said to her and I stood up.

"Well what happened so far?" She asked me and tears fell from my face some more.

"I started feel sick this morning and when I smelled the bacon I threw up" I said and Melony started pacing.

"You need a pregnancy test. Did you tell Chandler yet?" I shook my head no and placed a hand on my stomach.

"Okay well.. We will keep this a secret for now until we know for sure" she said and I nodded and cried some more.

"Come here Renee" she said and I stood up and walked over to her. She pulled me into a hug and wiped my tears away.

"It will be okay, I promise" she said and I nodded.

"Thanks Mel" I said and I wiped away my tears and we walked out of the bathroom. We walked to our table and I sat next to Chandler. Chandler placed a hand on my knee and I looked over at him. He had concern written all over his face and I kissed him cheek and whispered, "I'll tell you about it later I promise" I pulled away and looked into his eyes and he nodded and kissed me on the lips.

"Aw!!" The whole table said and I forgot they was there.

"You guys are so cute!" Emily and Lauren said and I laughed. Norman tapped Chandler on the shoulder and gave him a thumbs up.

"I ship it!" I heard a little girl said and I turned.

"Oh! Hi sweetie. What's your name?" I asked the little girl and she smiled. She had her hair into a ponytail and she was wearing a dress and flat sandals. She looked around maybe 6 and she had a paper and pen in her hand.

"My name is Katie! And i'm a big fan of yours Renee! You're so smart and you sing great!" She said and I got out of my chair and bend down her to her.

"Well Thank you Katie. You have a nice name. Where's you parents?" I asked her and she pointed to a table next to mine and the parents saw me and Katie and her mom walked over to me.

"Katie! There you are! I'm sorry Ms. Ross"

"No no that okay" I said and I turned back to Katie. "Can I take a picture with you Katie?" I asked and Katie's face lighted up.

"You want a picture with me?!" She yelled and I nodded, "Of course I do" I said and she smiled and nodded.

I turned to Chandler and he smiled at me, "Chandy, can you take the picture?" He nodded and got out of the chair. I gave him my phone and I picked up Katie, "Here you can stand up on the chair" I placed her on the chair so we was about the same height and we smiled.

Chandler snapped the picture and have my phone back to me. He kissed my cheek and then turned my head to kiss my lips. I smiled and turned back to Katie, "Can I have your autograph Renee?" She said and I smiled and grabbed her pen and paper.

I sat on the chair and she climbed onto my lap, "To Katie, you're my favorite fan. I am very happy that I met you. When you have a dream, follow it because everyone dreams can come true. I have high hopes for you and your family. You're my new best friend. With lots of love Renee Ross"

I finished writing and gave her the paper. She smiled and hugged me, "You're my new best friend too Renee. I love you"

"Awe. I love you too sweetie" I said hugging her back. She hopped off my lap and took her mothers hand, "Thank you Renee!" She said with tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears away, "Anything for my favorite fan and my new best friend" I said and her mom thanked me and they walked back to their table.