Chapter Twenty-One

We got ready and headed out. Riley texted me the address. 'Just like old times' I thought to myself. I been playing those words in my head over and over again.

'He didn't think that I would... No I'm not going to do it. Not anymore' I thought to myself and before I knew it I was in the front of Riley house. I squeezed Chandler's hand and he looked down at me. I opened the door and walked inside, "Renee, you can't just open the door to someone house and just walk in" Chandler stated.

"It's fine. I did this a lot of times. He's going to know that it's me" I said and Chandler followed.

"Hey Renee!" He shouted and I walked to his living room. He was shirtless, playing a game on his xbox. 'His dark brown hair with his Hazel eyes. His tan colored body and pink lips.. No. No stop it' I thought to myself.

I shook my head and smiled, I leaned against the door frame, "You haven't changed one bit. I thought you said you quit playing games" I said and he paused the game and stood up. My eyes traveled to his abs and v cut, I'm a girl what do you expect.

"I did for about two months after you left. Once we stopped talking, I got bored and started playing again" he said and he walked over to me and took my hand and pulled me towards him. Next thing I knew I was wrapped up in his arms. I hugged him back, then he let go. "You know it's a pool party right?" He asked and I laughed.

"Isn't it always?"

"So where is your swimming clothes?" He asked me, his head tilted to the left, his eyebrows raised.

"I didn't plan on swimming" I said, i shrugged and he sighed.

"No go change" he said.

"I don't have any clothes to change into Ri-" I said, but he dashed upstairs. I sighed and he came back with a bag in his hands.

"A welcome home present" he said and I grabbed the bag. I pulled out a bathing suit and sighed.

"Thanks" I said.

"Now go change! I command you. Or will it have to be like old times?" He said and I sighed loudly.

"Fine" I said and he smiled. I kissed Chandler's cheek and went to the bathroom. I changed my clothes and went back downstairs. Riley and Chandler was talking.

"So you Renee's boyfriend?" Riley asked.

"Yeah" Chandler said, leaning against the wall. "Why you into her?"

"Every guy on the island is into her. She's the talk of the island you know" he said and Chandler shrugged.

"Yeah, I noticed" Chandler said, his arms crossed.

"At least you guys knew. I on the other hand didn't" I said, stepping out of the shadows. They looked at me. I standing there in my new bathing suit hands on my hips.

"You did know" Riley said and I sighed.

"That's what you think"

"No that's what I know" he said and I looked at Chandler, then looked down. "Ryan still loves you. He haven't dated anyone after you. Every guy wants you Renee. You can sing, dance, act, model. There is nothing you can't do. You had a history with Ryan Renee. He needs you" he said and I leaned against the wall. My hair was blowing in the wind since the window was open. I was looking at them with a serious face.

"Just like that Renee" One said and then there was flashes. 'Paparazzi' I thought to myself, but I stayed the way I was. Chandler shielded me with his body, "Cover up" he commanded. "Riley the windows" he said and Riley closed all the windows.

"Stop it" I said, trying to push Chandler away. He smashed his body on mine and pinned me to the wall.

"What the hell Renee" Chandler growled at me once all the windows was close. He got off of me and I pushed him away.