Chapter 6.1 🔞

SEULGI

She wrapped her hands on my nape and pull me aggressively and kissed me. That was fast. She started to move her lips and stop when she noticed I am not responding. She pulled back.

"I'm sorry." she said in husky voice

I look at her and held her chin and then I kiss her. I don't know what is happening to me, maybe because of the influence of alcohol. I kiss her passionately, it takes a seconds before she respond and do the same I'm doing. We kissed for a minute and then it became more aggressive.

I lay her on the bed and suck her bottom lip that made her moan. She bit my lip and asking for an entrance which I willingly give in. She roam her tongue all over my mouth. I did the same. My kiss went lower to her chin and now on her neck that make her moan in pleasure.

I suck, bite and leave marks to it. Her hands finds its way inside my clothes. She caress my abs and scratching it using her nails. Damn! that hurts. I am now on her collarbone. Her breathing is so heavy now. Without asking I lift her crop top to have wide access oh her collarbone. I saw her tits that made me arouse. I felt my buddy woke up. I kiss it and her hands is on my head now pulling me more to it. My hands unconsciously go with her back and unclasped her bra. Wow! I stared at in seconds and suck the right one and I heard her scream moaning. She put her hands on the back of my head and press my face more to her breasts. I suck it like a baby and do it to the other one. Made my way back to her lips we kissed again and she cupped my cheeks.

"Seulgi?" she said between our kiss and I just hummed.

"I l-like you." she added.

I just stopped for a moment and sit up. She do the same and look at my eyes.

"I said I like you." she crawl towards me and sit on my lap. She lean her head forward and whispers "And I want you now." she kissed my neck aggressively like a little monster. To support her body, I put my hands on her waist. She stopped that made me groaned.

"What's the thing poking my butt?" she nonchalantly asked.

"That's yours now." I said continue kiss her.

--

I don't know how to write smut. This is my first time hehe.