Chapter 16

IRENE

While Jennie and I waiting for Wendy and Rosé because they were called by their vocal coach, they said it will not take long time. I excused myself to Jennie to go to the comfort room, she offered me to go with me but I said I can handle and I'll be back immediately, she let me and wait for the instead.

I went to the bathroom to pee and retouch my light make-up too. When I go out to the cubicle while fixing my dress that is comfortable for me to wear I saw Tzuyu alone fixing her make-up but I shrugged it off and go beside her. I guess she notice my baby bump because obviously it's noticeable right now but I don't give a fuck to what they're going to say, I love this baby inside me and I'm glad if theu noticed it, I feel more proud tho.

"Aren't you following your diet or there's something growing inside that tummy of yours." Tzuyu mock at me as she retouching her make-up.

I look at her through the mirror we are using "I must say both.." I chuckled and put some face powder on my face "..is that answer solved your nonsense question?" I added.

She smirked as she put some lipstick "Definitely, also it was enough for me to get back what's mine." she put her stuff to her bag "I mean my Seulgi, she will surely be disgusted knowing that the girl she is hitting is.. pregnant?" she rolled her eyes so as me.

"I'll give a suggestion, don't mention it to her for your own sake." I said to her nonchalantly.

She smirked once again and pick her bag "Scared? we will see.. bye!" she walks out but I don't look at her.

I gave her a nice suggestion, if she'll not taking it not my problem anymore. I also got out to comfort room after I finish my make-up then proceed to where Jennie is waiting and the Rosé and Wendy were there also.

"You waited me that long?" I asked them.

They all shook their heads "No, let's go Lisa and the others waiting for us." Jennie said and hold my arm.

--

Visual vs. visual