Chapter 17

IRENE

Today is the dance competition's day. Seulgi dropped me to Jennie's place earlier than I expected. She said that they will be having a quick practice this morning before preparing to the competition. I noticed something unusual to her actually to her friends too, they're not talking to me that much like before, maybe they are so busy and tired too.

By the way, I'm here at Jennie's room, in her bed to be exact eating this dumpling with ketchup that Seulgi bought me before she went to her practice.

"Jen, are you free tomorrow?" I asked her when she got out from bathroom with her bathrobe only.

She look to food I'm eating with unexplainable facial expression "Unnie what's that?" she pointed the dumpling coated with ketchup.

"Dumplings and ketchup you want?" I offer to her but she move backwards.

"No no no. Thank you I'm.. I ate my breakfast earlier..." I nod "..why are you asking if I'm free tomorrow?" Jennie asked me and remove a towel on her head.

"Can you go with me for check-up? I don't want to bother Seulgi tomorrow because she need to rest so...?"

"Okay. I'll go with you, I'll call Rosé too to drive for us, you know that chipmunk don't want go out only two, jealousy is all over her body. I'm thankful Yongsun unnie is not like Rosé but unnie said that she wanted to go with us buying baby's stuff." she stated.

"Okay. What time is the competition again?" I asked her.

"Wait I'll check, Lisa texted me that before..." she scroll to her phone "...oh found it! 6:30 PM." she added and I hum in reply.

Jennie go to her walk in closet to find clothes to wear. After I finished my food Jennie told me to place it on the table beside her bed and she will the one who'll put it on the kitchen. She also said to me to sleep for a while because I keep yawning. All of them treated me like this, they don't want me to get stress, tired, and all. They always taking care of me and the baby. Baby you know you are so lucky many people loves you even you are still inside mommy's tummy.