Chapter 24

IRENE

I'm at home now. Jennie, Rosé and I were so surprised earlier on what we heard from Dr. Sunmi. After that check-up, we decided to call it a day to spend our time to our big babies.

I waited for Seulgi to finish, she's in the bathroom maybe she is showering. Maybe when I got home she got started. I threw myself to the bed as I stare at the ceiling while smiling.

"How was your check-up?" hearing that voice stopped me from my  thoughts running inside my mind.

She's wearing a oversized shirt and shorts. She sit on the couch and gestured me to go to her which I obliged. She pat the space beside her but I sit on her lap and hug her tight.

"You seems so happy, what happened?" she asked me and place my hair behind my ears that blocking my face. She kiss my lips quickly and she giggles "What made my queen so happy?" she asked once again and looked at me lovingly.

I hug her tight as if my life depends on it "Nothing, it's just I'm so happy that I see you." I mumbled as my face resting on her crook.

"I love you.." she caress my back and draw an imaginary circle "...and our baby of course." she added lovingly. Baby? yeah baby. We pull out from a hug but then I rested my head on her chest and play to her wet hair "How was the check-up?" she's kissing my head for I don't know how many times.

"It was good, Dr. Sunmi and I talked about some things and reminded me always be careful." I replied to her and she just hum in response.

"Love.." she started. Woah! she called me love, what a nice endearment ah "..I want to ask you this long time ago.." I looked up to her and wait for her to continue "..I want you live with me, to monitor you 24/7 of course. I want to take care of you and the baby.. only if.. if you want." she nervously stated.

I looked at her with a blank face and I noticed that she's getting nervous, why would she? well that's a good idea, I will monitor her too from the flirty girls asking for attention, I like the idea. No, I love the idea "Okay, I'd love too." her face lit up and give me her smile that made me inlove to her.

--

Baby baby oh!