Chapter 3

SEULGI

Today is Byul's birthday. She invited me to her party tonight. I need this to stay away from my annoying ex-girlfriend. Tzuyu. I am so damn in love with her. I gave all my attention, care, and love to her, but she just cheated on me. I hate liars and fakers. I don't give a second chance to any situation, because why do you need a second when in the first place you wasted the first chance, right?

I have trust issues. My dad cheated on my mom before. But we're okay now, and also they were. My dad promised my mom and me that he would not do that again. I accepted his apologies, but I don't trust him like before, and he is aware of that. I am so lucky to have them as my parents. They love me so much and me too. We're a happy family, but their work is a conflict. They are always out of the country or out of town. So, I decided to live in the condo because I don't want to live in our house without them. They agreed to that.

I am now prepared and ready to go to Byul's house. I wore simple clothes only. Just black pants, a white T-shirt, and a denim jacket.

There are a few cars parked here in their parking lot. I guess she invited a few people here. When I went inside, the maids greeted me and told me that they were in the pool. Pool party ah? I first go to the guess room, or should I say, my room here in their house. Well, I'm close to her that much, and even Lisa has room here also. I got inside and leaned my back against the bed to get some rest. I know any minute someone will barge in and drag me to the pool, so I will take this opportunity to rest before they do. And I am not wrong. Lisa barged in and dragged me like a puppy.

"Come on. Kang Seulgi, let's go there." she dragged me downstairs without saying anything, as if I didn't know how to walk.

As Soon as Byul saw me, "Kang Seulgi my friend!" she opened her arms to pull a hug that I gave in.

The people busy talking turned their heads to see me, and I was so surprised when I saw the girl beside Jennie. It's her. It's Bae Joohyun.

Does anyone here know Irene's IG password?😂