Chapter 27

SEULGI

I'm so surprised on Irene's surprise that we have a twins. I'm beyond happy because of that. She was transferred in the private room and our babies in the nursery. I go out to the ER seeing my friends and parents walking back and forth and waiting. When they saw me all of them bombarded me a questions I can't understand but the thought that they are all here makes me happy too.

I smiled to them when they were finish giving me a lot of questions "We have a twins, we have a two baby girl." all of them are surprised except to Jennie and Rosé who were in tears because their most awaited nieces were finally born. They are hugging and crying to each other and I go to my parents and hug them so tight letting my tears escape from my eyes.

"Take care the three of them okay? Be responsible." mom said and kiss my cheeks.

"I have a two grandchildren now, thank you for the most beautiful gift my daughter." dad thanked me and kiss my forehead.

All of them bid their goodbye and saying that they will comeback so early tomorrow to see again the twins. They all visit the twins on the nursery before going home while I go to Irene to check her.

I sit on the couch and stared to her angelic face while she's sleeping. When I'm staring at her lovingly she open her eyes, she look at me too and smile.

"Come here..." she commanded me so I go to her and sit on her bed "..are you happy, love?" she asked me resting her back on my front while playing with my hands.

"Happiness is not enough to describe I'm feeling right now." I kiss her scalp "Thank you for giving me the twins, I love the three of you more than my life. I love you." I softly said to her.

"I love you too so much, and the twins." she replied.

"You have a name for them?" I asked her and she just hum "What is it?" I added.

"Sooyoung and Yerim." what a beautiful name for my beautiful angels.

Joohyun discharge after 3 days staying in the hospital. All of my friends go to our house after school to visit their beloved twins.

--

레드벨벳 complete.