Chapter 25

SEULGI

Joohyun and I live here at our house as my mom suggested. She even scheduled herself to take a leave when Joohyun give birth. She's actually near to her due date. We excuse her to the class for 2 months knowing any minute she will give birth.

I don't know what our baby's sex cause Joohyun wants to surprise me. But she's so obvious, she bought a things for a baby girl so I'm sure it's a baby girl.

I'm getting thinner than before you wanna know why? She's always bugging me at night when I'm in a middle of my dream. There were  different types of bugging me when I am sleeping Joohyun have. First, of course her cravings for the food that I don't if that was existing or her trip combining her foods, one time she asked me to buy her a cupcake flavored by tuna? my gosh! where in earth I can buy that?! she even asked me.. no forced me to join with her to eat her vanilla ice cream with kimchi toppings. Who am I to refuse? so I ate that disgusting food that made me throw up and she just rolled her eyes on me. Second, she woke up in the middle of the night. When she saw me, she will stare at me for so long and slap me so hard that made me woke up and she just said "you're so cute" and hug me as if nothing happened. Last type is she'll ask me to have a sex with her. We did 3 to 4 rounds that made me exhausted but she wants another round but I refuse because I cannot go for another one.

Even though that was kinda torture for me, I still feel lucky to have her in my life. I understand her because it's her hormones make her to act like that not herself.

My parents didn't go out of town or out of the country since we stay here in the house. Joohyun and my parents really get along with each other. Her mom once pay a visit to her that we understand because she's living abroad and had a job their.

All of our friends were here to celebrate late my dad's birthday last week.

We are drinking but not the heavy one because others will be driving when Joohyun grip on my shirt and say,

"My water broke!"

--

Joohyun the bugger hahaha.