Chapter 12

JENNIE

I was surprised on what Irene unnie confessed to me that something happened with them that night and she's pregnant with Seulgi's. I'm not surprised that Seulgi had a thing down there even Lisa had it too, maybe because of their genes, you know the two are cousins. But we never did it.. okay maybe once.. or twice a month hehe but she use protection.

Beyond happiness was I feel for unnie because her mom didn't scold her or worse yet she's excited too to see her future grandson or granddaughter. Both of them told it to Seulgi's closest friends that Lisa's closest friends too. They are so happy and excited because they said that they will be having a baby in their group to spoil. Even though their group is such a crackhead, clubing or partying here and there but when it comes to their loved ones they are caring. Cheating is not on their vocabulary and if one of them did, that person will receive an unexplainable treatment to their group. That's why they're so excited to Seulgi and unnie's upcoming baby. Seems like unnie had a many co-parent to her baby because others are checking her from time to time, in and out the school.

We are sure that Seulgi's family will accepted them happily but unnie is so paranoid even I told her to who knows how many times. Only problem is Tzuyu, Seulgi's feeling girlfriend who's ex-girlfriend as clear as crystal. She's always bugging unnie saying that she's not Seulgi's type something like that. If unnie is not preggy, I will punch her face without using gloves even she's taller than me I don't care! I don't want to give stress to unnie but she's really getting to my nerves. Just wait to me after unnie give birth to our precious godchild, I will scratch your fucking face and use it to wipe the goddamn floor to help the school janitor!

--

Jennie is Jennie hahaha.