Chapter 7

SEULGI

After eating our breakfast I drive her home to her unit not that far from mine.

Last night was the wonderful night ever. Actually, Irene is so cute person. I thought that she's snob and not easy to talk to. I always noticed her before and I'm planning to court her but Tzuyu always bugging me.

Today is monday so I will see her in school. I'm excited to go now to school knowing that I will be seeing a beautiful girl.

She is always with Jennie so it is easier to do my move.

-

Whole week is a blast. I am always with her, taking lunch together. That was the best days on my life so far.

My friends and I hangout at the bar. We are on a VIP room. Lisa, Byul, Wendy, and our baby Chaeyoung. Jisoo can't go because something came up or should I say the other Chaeyoung or Rosé didn't let her. Actually we don't go here often, we are always on each other's house to hangout. There's no girls allowed because this dorks scared to their girlfriends. But even if I only courting Irene, my loyalty is hers.

IRENE

This whole month after what happened to Seulgi and I, she asked me if she can court me. Well, that question still not sinking to me. Imagine, my crush for almost 2 years is now courting me and asking me to be her girlfriend? I'm the happiest but I need to know her more.

"Unnie can you accompany to library? I need a book for my thesis." Jennie asked me.

"Okay. I will get my back then we can go."

Jennie and I are walking to the library. We are now here at the door when a group of girls block the door. That was Tzuyu with her three minions.

"Irene, right?" Tzuyu arrogantly asked "I am here to say this to you.." she started "..stay away to Seulgi!" she added.

I just look at her straight, not showing any emotion.

"I am telling this to you 'cause you are ruining our relationship. You better stay away from her, I'm just doing my job as her girlfriend so back off!" she straightforwardly said and walk out.

"Pathetic." Jennie uttered and we just laugh.

I don't give a fuck! Seulgi told me about their past. She don't know who she was talking. Her height is her only advantage to me duh! If she's a bitch then I am the baddest bitch plus Jennie is with me.

--

I'm sorry for ONCE and Tzuyu stan there hehe. I stan TWICE also it like I also ship TzuGi that's why I made Yoda as Seulgi's ex. Sorry again hehe.

-Y