Chapter 26

IRENE

Before this simple celebration, my back is aching so much and so as my tummy. I shrugged it off cause I'm not new to this feeling but now is different. We are here now in the garden, Seulgi and her friends are drinking but not the hard drink because they will drive their way home so I let Seulgi. I'm standing because I go to the bathroom every 5 minutes, beside me is Seulgi that is busy talking to her squad. The pain I'm feeling is getting more and more, my thighs feel so numb.

My grip on Seulgi's shirt became tighter and when I look down there I saw my water just broke, it was noticeable because I'm wearing a comfortable dress color grey. Seulgi look up to me as she was asking me if I'm fine cause her shirt may ripped off because of my tight grip.

"My water broke!" I said to her softly. Her eyes became wide and immediately carry me bridal style. She's not panicking, I think she prepared herself to this situation.

The others seems confused "Guys we will go to the hospital just follow us with the bags okay? it is on our room thank you." Seulgi shouted to them that made all of them stand up. The others are finding their car keys, Seulgi's mom and Wendy followed what Seulgi said and I don't know what happened because I'm wincing on so much pain right now. The feeling is so unexplainable, it hurts like fuck!

We arrived at the emergency room so fast. Seulgi called for a stretcher and nurses, she carry me again and put me in the stretcher as we go to the ER.

"It's okay love, okay? you can do it." Seulgi said while holding my hand.

My sweats is all over my body and my body is in pain my tummy to be exact.

The labor took only 1 hour and now I'm delivering "Okay ma'am, I need one push at a time okay? just relax." I nodded to what doctor said.

"Doc, I don't want to be rude but is there any female doctor here? I ju--" Seulgi butt in but can't complete her words when I cut her.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi! the baby wants to go out now! stop your possessiveness! or else I will kill you" I yelled at her. She look so hesitant but she just nod.

"Okay ma'am, breath in and breath out. I will count 1 to 3 then push okay?" doctor commanded me.

He counts 1 to 3 then I push it with all my force and it's ripping me off. He counted again so I push again. One last push we hear the baby cries, I'm so exhausted and look up to see Seulgi, her reaction is priceless seeing our fine and healthy baby girl "Thank you thank you, I love you." she kiss my forehead and lips continuously when I feel it again, she look at me confused she was about to ask me when the doctor suddenly speak.

"Okay we have another one.." the doctor said.

Seulgi look at me with confusion, happiness, surprise mix emotion "Surprise.." I tease her because she didn't know that we'll be having a twins, only Jennie and Rosé knew it.

The doctor counts again so push again too. After that three painful push I hear her cries that made the pain I'm feeling vanished. I'm resting a bit and Seulgi suddenly bend down to me and I saw her crying.

"Thank you for giving me two beautiful baby girl, I love you." she kiss my forehead so long and got interrupted when the nurse give us our babies.

Seulgi assisted me to sit on the stretcher and fix my hospital gown "They're so beautiful like you love." she said as she carrying the first born and mine is the second. I kiss their foreheads and give it back to the nurse because I need to rest first. They transfer me to private room and rest there.

--

Kinda long this time.