Chapter 6.2 🔞

IRENE

I don't know what I am doing. Well obviously I know it. I am making out with the one and only Kang Seulgi. I didn't know that alcohol make people tough. Back to the topic. As I was sitting on her lap and kissing her neck or more of sucking it that will her a hickey, I feel something poking my butt.

"What's the thing poking my butt?" I asked her

Shw smirk and say "That's yours now." and continue to kiss my lips.

She lay me on the bed once again. I am now half naked but she's still fully clothed so I started to undress her. I lifted her T-shirt leaving her with her sports bra. I saw the toned abs of hers and touch it. She is now busy on my breast again going lower and lower until she reach my tummy. She touch it using her lips moreover teasing. It sends shiver on my spine. Her hands are now on my hips slowly going to my pants' button. She look at me, I quickly understand that look so I nodded. She unbutton it and pull it. I am now only at my underwear. She stares at me. It made shy so I cover my breasts with my hands and cross my legs. She chuckles as I notice a bulge? My eyes widened. She has a dick?! She shrugged her shoulders and say "You h-have.. have t-that?" she nodded. Seulgi captured my lips again and I feel now her buddy touching mine. She grinds so do I.

"Seulgi-yah!" I moan.

She smirk. Slowly she removes the my underwear and yeah, I'm totally naked. Facing now my pussy she looked at me smiling and I smile to. Her kisses on inner thighs made me hold her head, and I feel now my center is the one she's kissing. Her tongue is on my pussy, my grip on the bedsheet is so tight because of the pleasure she is giving me. Her tongue go in and out that made me moaned and screamed. I feel building inside of me "S-seul" and with that I come to her mouth.

She got up to kiss my lips so I tasted myself "Can I?" I don't what does mean but I just nodded. With that she removed her boxers, I see a 8 inches thick and veiny standing freely. She positioned herself between my legs. Slowly, she entered it to my center that made me hug her.

"Seul it hurts!" a tear escape to my eyes because of the pain.

Gosh! for a virgin like me welcoming 8 inches long and thick like hers is so painful! That's so big!