Chapter 13

IRENE

Months have passed and baby bump is showing. Seulgi always staying here at my unit after our class and head home late making sure I'm asleep already. Regarding to our relationship, we're not talking about it yet because we're so busy to school and to our unborn baby. I feel so bad looking at her cause she looks so thinner now still attractive of course. Maybe she lack of sleep because I call her midnight to buy a food that I was craving but I can't help to eat it and she said it was okay as long as for me and our baby. Her family and I met few months ago, when they heard that they'll be having a grandchild, they threw a celebration exclusively and announced it to their relatives, they even gave their employees a cash incentives that day. I'm so fluttered for accepting me to their family, they treat me like their own that made Seulgi happy too. They said that they will fix their schedule and all so that if I give birth they can look to their first grandchild so we can continue our studies. What a best and wonderful grandparents my baby had.

First semester final exam is about to come so here I am busy reviewing. I'm worried sick to Seulgi, she's getting busier and busier. Well we are not yet officially couple but we acted that way. She's so busy reviewing for upcoming exams and busy practicing to their upcoming dance competition too that will be scheduled the day after the last day of our final exams. I'll always offering her to cook a dinner for her but she said it's okay seeing me okay and fine but me being me I always insisted and win because she always giving up before I nag to her nonstop. Hormones fault not mine hehe.

"Can I watch you in your dance competition?" I pouted while observing her eating her food.

She choked so I give a glass of water immediately "You okay?" I asked in concern.

She nods "I'm sure it is crowded there, it's not good to the both of you." Seulgi refused me.

"What will I do here? Count my hair strands? Maybe.. maybe you.. you are going there with someone else.." I am in a verge of crying, my gosh! this hormones of mine driving me crazy.

Seulgi stand up and pull me to a hug "What are you saying? You are my child's mother so why do you say so that I'm into with others hmm?" I'm a crying a mess right now and she bend down to see my face "Even we're not into that level, I don't have a guts to look for someone else..." she wipes my tears and place my head to her chest "...I love you both and no one will break it, okay?" I sniff and nod, she just laugh at me.

After that dramatic scene, she go home early because she will do something urgent to their company and I said it's okay besides I'm sleepy and tired too so I need to go to the bed now and rest.