Chapter 28

After 3 years...

IRENE

The twins are fraternal twins. Both of them are so playful, they don't want to play with each other yet they still do. Sooyoung, our first born, she always cling on me and she gets always jealous when Seulgi just hug or kiss me. She is the type of kid that always tease or make fun of her twin sister, she always laugh so Wendy called her Joy. Yerim or most likely Yeri, our second born who were always sweet to us, she hates when her Dada talking to another girl. But when they had a bad dream and scared when they woke up, they're calling for their Dada to tell it. We were graduated for almost one and a half year. Seulgi wants to move out but the kids don't want because they're so close to their grandma and grandpa.

Their 3rd birthday is near and we are preparing a simple celebration here in the Kang's mansion. My mom visit twice or thrice a year to see Joy and Yeri.

Jennie is now 7 months pregnant with Lisa. So I guided her what to do and not to do. Seulgi always telling me how Lisa ranting her and she just laugh on her cousin's situation.

Rosé and Jisoo are still strong. Rosé manages her agency with Wendy. Jisoo is busy on their family business but she always manage to visit us here because she's so close to the twins.

Byul and Solar are busy on their restaurants, their branches all over the country is increasing that's why they are so busy and like Jisoo, they visit the twins once or twice a month.

Seulgi is busy on their family business, after we graduated she took her dad's position as a CEO of the company. Even she's so busy, she always give time to us, we are always having dinner together sometimes lunch when we visit on her office. We aren't yet married but we're engaged now. Seulgi proposed to me after our graduation ceremony which made me happy so much, we don't have exact date to get married because of tight our schedule is. I'm managing my dream café of course the twins are always with me.

--

Last 2 chapters... ☺

-Y