Chapter 29

IRENE

I woke up and feels someone is back hugging me, I feel her buddy poking my butt. I yawned and stretch my body, I hear her groans "Don't move, let's sleep more." she mumbled and kiss my bare shoulder. Yes, bare shoulder, I don't wear anything except my underwear, we did it last night and we finished 2 AM that's why this dork is too lazy to get up, but I have a daughters need to be fed so even I want to sleep more, I can't.

I wear her T-shirt and don't mind to wear a bra "No, I need to cook for breakfast. The twins might wake up any minute." I tie my hair to a messy bun and about to get up to bed when Yeri barge in to our door crying.

"Dada.. mommy.. unnie pinch my nose." Yeri cried so loud, I saw Seulgi covering her face with pillows that made me shook her head.

"Come here baby.." she walks to me, I carry her and letting her sit on my lap "...it's okay it's okay, we will talk to Joy unnie later okay?" she stopped crying and I kiss her cheeks "I love you." I said to her and she stand up and kiss my lips.

"I love you too, mommy." she hug me again and play with ears.

I fix Seulgi's duvet to make her sleep more comfortable. I hear a loud scream and footsteps going to our room, I know who is that, that's Joy I'm sure!

"Another one, let me sleep." Seulgi mumbled with eyes close.

I laugh softly while carrying Yeri "I told you to get up I sa--" I cutted off when I saw Joy on the door and shouts.

"Dadaaaaaaaa!!" she run and climbed to the bed that I immediately supported because she may fall while still carrying Yeri. When she's finally on the bed she hug Seulgi and cupped Seulgi's cheek "Dada are you still sleepy?" she asked her Dada with her soft voice. She's sweet to Seulgi now, weird.

"No.." Seulgi hug her small body and tickles her using her chin "..I'm up already, give Dada a kiss." she pouted her lips but Joy give playful slap to her Dada's face that made Seulgi pouted more.

Hahaha. This kid is so savage to her Dada but Seulgi didn't mind it at all.

"How about mommy?" I pouted to her and she got up immediately and kiss me on my lips "Thank you baby, I love you." I showered her kisses and she giggles.

I got up on the bed carrying Yeri and go to closet, I gave Seulgi a shirt because she's just wearing a sports bra and boxers. She got up and carry Joy right away, she walks near to us to kiss Yeri.

Four of us go downstairs for breakfast. Seeing the three most special people in my life everyday make me feel contented. I love them so much, they are my life and my world. I'll do everything to always feel how much I love them.

--

Last one chapter :)

-Y