Chapter 19

SEULGI

I saw Joohyun appreciating what she is seeing so I only stare at her even she's facing me her back. And then after a minute she feels that someone's staring at her, so she turn around beautifully. I think it was just a scene in movie that slow motion stuff but it happens in real life too. I walk closer to her and hand the bouquet of flowers and chocolate I was holding. She sniff the flowers before she put it on the table and she hug me so tight.

I hug her back and the song just ended meaning it's the time to ask. I whispered "Bae Joohyun, I'm sorry if I take it long to ask. I love you so much you know that and also the baby. Thank you for giving me a chance to enter your life and you entering my world. Since you came to my world, it feels like you are bigger to the world you were in so I made you as my world." I pull out from a hug and saw her eyes are getting teary "Can you be my girlfriend?" I asked her with all my love tone.

She cupped my cheeks and a tears escaped falls down from her beautiful eyes and she nodded slowly "Yes, I can be your girlfriend." she said that made my tears left my eyes and she instantly wipe it.

I pull her for a hug "I love you, I promise I will protect you at all cost. I will love you with no boundaries. I will take care of you. I will do everything and anything for you and.." I bend down and kiss her tummy and she caress my hair "...I will be the best Dada for you, I love you." I kiss one more time and look at her. I stand up hold her face to kiss her cherry lips that made me fall inlove "I love you." I kiss her forehead and hug her as her head rested on my chest.

"I love you too and our baby." she replied and kiss her head multiple times.

She's mine now. I will do whatever that will make her happy. I will love her so much and I will never hurt her, never once.

--

SeulRene for life!❤💛