Chapter 11

IRENE

We are now here in the supermarket. I've notice that some girls glancing to this girl beside me. Jealousy is all over my body now but who am I to get jealous? I am not her girlfriend.. not yet. Seulgi don't notice that because she's busy talking about Lisa and Jennie while picking items.

"Sisters?" the cashier asked us with smirk.

Seulgi shook her head "Girlfriends" she said that straight that made me blushed so I look away before she notice it.

"Oh! she's so lucky girl. By the way card or cash?" the cashier said so Seulgi handed her card.

"Nope. I'm the lucky one." she got her card "Let's go" she looked at me and I just nodded.

After putting the bags of groceries on the back of her car, she go to the driver seat while here I am waiting in the passenger seat feeling so tired even though I do nothing.

"Are you okay? You look pale, I mean paler hahaha"

I look at her "I'm good. I just ah.. feel so tired." and give her a bit smile.

Silence is eating us for good 5 minutes of driving. No one dare to talk. So I decided to break it.

"About earlier..." she hums "..nothing" I feel so shy, I saw her nodded.

Another silence strikes until Seulgi speaks to break it "I noticed earlier some girls glancing at me, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable even though I'm still courting you.. you know res.. respect. And about what I said to cashier, sorry if I made you uncomfortable.. it's just, I don't want the way she looked at you." she said seriously.

"It's okay, thank you for that." my heartbeat is like I run for 1km race without a pause.

Weeks have passed, I still attend my class. Seulgi always fetch me and take me home cause she don't want me to get tired knowing my condition. She still courting me that made her fangirls on school giving a dagger by staring, death glare and disgusting look because we look like a couple. Tsk! not only a couple losers, we have a baby bitches! And Tzuyu? yeah that girl, she's always bugging us from time to time as if we're cheating on her. Jennie is so pissed so as me, but she told me not to do anything for the baby's safety. They knew, all of Seulgi's close friends knew it and they are on full support. They are always checking me in and out the school because they want me and their first godchild to be healthy and safe. I totally appreciated their efforts but Seulgi's family is my concern, she said that her parents are kind but hello I am carrying their grandchild. What if? what if they don't want me for Seulgi? what if they don't want accept me and my child? Argh! I'm so anxious to what they are going to say and next week we will be telling it to them.