Chapter 6.3 🔞

SEULGI

"Seul it hurts!" as soon as I hear that I stopped.

That's why I feel something broke when I enter my dick to her and that's why she's so tight.

"Y-you're vir.. virgin?" she nodded shyly. Oh my gosh Seulgi what have you done? "You want me pull out? I don't want you to regret this." she shook her head "You sure?" and she wrapped her legs on my waist.

"Do it slowly" almost a whisper.

I do what she say. Slowly entering inch by inch, I say sweet words to divert her attention "I don't know this is your first time" I laugh nervously.

When I'm fully insider her, I wait for her cue to move as she was adjusting to my size.

"Move." she commanded and I thrust slowly. Minute later my thrusts became faster and faster, she was moaning mess.

"Ahh.. fuck.. Seul.. faster!" doubling my speed as her nails digging at my back.

"Fuck.. fuck.. you're so tight!" her eyes rolling and mouth opened while our bodies bouncing.

I kiss her lips "I'm.. I'm close.. let me.. in!" her walls tighten meaning she's close too.

Continuing thrusting I came to her. I don't have energy left to pull out because I'm exhausted.

"Thank you" she smiled and panting "You're so big" we both laugh "Let's sleep" she added.

I pull out. My shoulder serve as her pillow as I support her waist. Her head resting on my chest. I pull the duvet to cover our naked bodies and we dozed off to sleep because of exhaustion.

IRENE

I woke up when sunlight touch my face. Seeing unfamiliar room I try to move when I felt someone hugging me. My head hurts but I can manage.

"You're awake?" that voice seems familiar. I turn around and see the face of an angel. I blushed as I remember what happened to us last night, we had sex.

I hum in reply "You're hungry?" I can feel her breath on my bare back and also lips kissing my shoulders. I turn my whole body to face her as her hands still on my waist, I cupped her cheeks and give kisses on her nose.

I nod my head. She kiss my forehead before she got up wearing boxers and sports bra to go outside the room. I am fluttered on her action.

Wearing her T-shirt beside me, I got up to find my underwear but when I try to stand up, I felt a pain on my womanhood. I manage to get up and walk feeling the pain but I can used to it later. I go out and see her preparing the foods. Such a wife material.