Chapter 4

IRENE

"Kang Seulgi my friend!" the birthday celebrant which is Moonbyul shouted and all of turned our heads to where she is looking and there I saw my baby.. I mean I saw her.

She looked so surprised when she looked at me but fix herself quickly. Together with Lisa they walk to our table. Oh my gosh! She sat beside me. My heart frantically beat so fast and I'm afraid she will hear it. She looked at me once again and smile. Gosh! You're the death of me Kang Seulgi.. and she.. she offered her hand

"Hi. Seulgi, Kang Seulgi." I stare at her hands. Should I take it? Yes, I should. It's now or never "You are?" she raise one of her eyebrow.

"Irene." I simply said.

"Oh. I thought your name is Joohyun." she chuckled and that's music to my ears. Wait what?.. why she know my real name?

"Yeah. Bae Joohyun but I prefer more to call Irene." good in handling your nervousness girl. She nods and divert her attention to the others who is talking and laughing nonstop.

"Unnie?" Jennie whispers "I thought your name is Joohyun.." I give her a death glare and she just laugh silently. I am about to smack her but she hugged Lisa with her head on Lisa's crook and she stick out her tongue to me so I just rolled my eyes to her.

To divert my attention, I drink the beer that Yongsun giving me, Byul's girl. She's my classmate in some class so we know each other. My alcohol tolerance is not that high so I rarely drink. Hours passed and I am so dizzy. I don't know that I am leaning now on Seulgi's shoulders but I don't mind at all, she let me and I'm dizzy as fuck.

--

Hello????