drive-in (smut/fluff)

1940s

You squealed as arms wrapped around your waist from behind, giggling at your boyfriend. Bucky hugged you back against his chest, the buttons of his soldier jacket pressing into your back.

"I've missed you, doll."

The song on the record player changed, and he pulled the fruit out of your hand. You were giggling as he took your hands and began to dance with you int the kitchen to the big band music floating from the record in the corner. Bucky watching you lovingly as you twisted, your skirt fanning out before he tugged you back into his body, catching you expertly. You were being spun around and dipped nearly to the floor, Bucky kissing you dramatically.

"Don't drop me!" You gasped, your arms around his neck tightening as he set you back on your feet.

"Of course not." He feigned offense at the accusation, and you shook your head with a smile.

He went to change out of his uniform, leaving you in the kitchen where you'd been slicing fruit before he'd swept you off your feet.

"Honey, we've got to leave soon," you called, reminding him of your plans.

The two of you had planned to go to a drive-in movie. You'd been so busy the last few weeks, you'd hardly spent any time together, and you'd calendared a date night.

"Soon it is, then." Bucky walked back out, picking up a strawberry and biting into the fruit, juice bleeding out onto his lips. You leaned in to kiss him, smiling at the taste.

"We could have a date night in?" Bucky suggested, his hands snaking around your waist to reach down and grab your ass, squeezing with his large hands.

"Nice try," you giggled, and he winked at you, slapping you over your skirt as you pulled away. It caused your breath to hitch in your throat, and your cheeks turned rosy. You put away the fruit and cleaned your knife before following him to the yellow car he drove around.

He was leaning against the side, muscular arms crossed over his chest, the sleeves of his white button down rolled up to his elbows. He grinned when he saw you, making butterflies flutter inside of you.

He opened the door for you and you climbed inside, giggling as his hand 'accidentally' brushed over your chest. He shot you a cheeky smile before walking around the other side and getting into the drivers seat.

Bucky was maddeningly gorgeous, and you were getting worked up by just his teasing. You second guessed his offer to stay home as you watched the veins in his hand raise and his muscles flex as he shifted gears while driving.

"Are you alright, doll?" Bucky teased, knowing perfectly well that there were sinful thoughts running through your head as you watched his every move.

"Mhm," you hummed, nodding and shifting in your seat. A mischievous smirk flashed across his face, and he brought his hand to rest on your thigh, lightly squeezing you.

Your breath hitched in your throat as his hand glided dangerously higher. He pulled off to switch gears, a proud smirk adorning his face.

He pulled into the drive in, and you blushed as he pulled you against his side, his arm around your waist. His fingers mindlessly traced your side as the movie began, and you struggled to focus as his touch brushed the underside of your breast.

He kissed the side of your neck, his lips warm and soft against your skin.

"Paying attention?" Bucky teased, and you tried to watch the movie and ignore the way he was touching you. It was nearly impossible, though you knew the two of you couldn't get away with having sex in the lot, someone could look in the window and see you.