tainted innocence (smut, fluff)

Bucky heard you. The two of you had been in a relationship for a couple of years, and you were steady and strong.

Bucky was awake one night, reading next to you in bed and watching you sleep, your arms tucked under your head, making you look entirely innocent.

His attention was torn from the novel when you began to squirm, squeezing your eyes shut tighter and pulling your lip between your teeth. He said your name, and you didn't react, alerting him that you were still very much asleep, only dreaming. A moan escaped your soft lips, and your hips rutted against nothing, causing Bucky to smirk when he realized you were having a wet dream.

Bucky set the novel aside, flipping the lamp off and settling down beside you in bed. Your little moans were turning him on, and he watched the way that your thighs squeezed together around nothing.

He pulled the blankets down, a sharp pang shooting straight to his dick when he saw the wet spot that had soaked onto your little pastel pajama shorts, hugged tight to your sex as you dripped from arousal. He couldn't stop himself then, he peeled down your shorts, managing not to wake you up. His warm fingers started to trace through your folds, lightly circling over your clit before pushing inside of you, shoving two fingers into your tight cunt.

"Loki," you moaned, shocking Bucky as you called the name of your friend, the sexy god of mischief that you'd secretly harbored fantasies about.

Bucky stilled for a moment, confused by his arousal of hearing you call the god's name. It wasn't a secret, Loki was hot, and the both of you had definitely let your thoughts wander to inappropriate places. You were both attracted to him, but you two had never entertained the possibility of anything more than just a dirty fantasy.

But he was hard from hearing you call Loki's name, and he rubbed your clit faster, pumping both of his fingers in and out of you at a quick pace, trying to rush you toward an orgasm.

You cried out as your thighs trembled, your eyes slowly opening as you came to consciousness, woken up by the intensity of your orgasm. You didn't startle as you realized Bucky's fingers were still inside of you, dragging out your pleasure and overstimulating you just enough.

You dragged him into a messy kiss, moving to straddle his hips as you tugged his boxers down.

"Let me return the favor."

Bucky laid back, letting you ride him and decided not to broach the topic of your dreams, not wanting to shift the mood.

.

"Can I talk to you?" Bucky asked Loki, leaning in the doorway to the library.

"Certainly."

Loki stood, ushering Bucky to a table near one of the large windows in the tower.

"Y/N was moaning your name last night during a sex dream," Bucky stated, deciding to get straight to the point.

Loki couldn't keep the deviant smirk off of his face, and he leaned back, studying the soldier.

"And? You're jealous?"

"No, actually," Bucky said truthfully, surprising the god.

"I haven't spoken to her yet, but I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested in joining us for a threesome. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it before."

Loki sat up, staring into the silver gaze of the soldier, searching for any doubt or humor. There was none. Bucky was entirely serious.

"Yes. I mean, yes, if she is comfortable with it."