merciless (smut)

"You dirty fucking whore."

"What is my one rule?" Bucky's grip was tight on your jaw, forcing you to look him in the eyes.

"N-never touch myself... with... without your permission..." you stammered out, terror seizing your throat.

"That's right. But you're just a dumb little baby who can't think for herself. That's why I found you with your fingers stuffed in that slutty pussy. Tell me doll, do you touch yourself as good as daddy?" He hissed, his breath hot against your cheek.

"No, daddy, no. M'not dumb, I just needed y-"

"You need to be punished."

Tears rolled down your cheeks, your lip trembling and your stuttered breaths were fast with panic. Your mind scrambled for how to get back under your dom's good graces, but you were coming up with nothing, and his anger only increased as you sat there shaking.

"I'm sorry daddy!"

"You will be. I just wanted you to be my good girl, but you've disappointed me."

A sob ripped through your chest, your head dropping as he released your jaw. The idea of disappointing Bucky broke your heart, and he knew it. He stood before you, arms crossed as he stared at you, watching you sink into yourself under his disappointed gaze. You wept before him, tears rolling down your cheeks and hyperventilating as you struggled to catch your breath.

The little flower-printed sundress was ripped at the seams, torn into pieces under Bucky's fists. The cotton fell around your feet, leaving you in a tiny lace long that barely contained your pussy, soaked from your earlier discretions.

.

Bucky had caught you lying back on your bed, the lace pushed to the side carelessly as you fucked yourself with your fingers, your other hand squeezing your tit like Bucky did when he played with you. You were desperately needy, breaking his rule and pleasuring yourself.

You knew better.

All of your orgasms had to come from Bucky, at his will. He was strict, but without many rules, the most important one being that you were only to take pleasure from him.

You'd tried to get him to take care of you, but he'd brushed you off and gone to meetings, caught up in the business end of the mafia. You tried to be good and wait patiently, but your needs got the better of you.

You'd taken it upon yourself to chase the orgasm you craved, though you quickly regretted the action upon seeing the utter fury in Bucky's eyes.

You hadn't even heard him enter. You had no idea how long he had been watching you push your fingers in and out of your cunt, lewd noises filling the room, mixing with breathy moans.

His presence was unknown to you until he'd called you a dirty fucking whore. You had instantly recognized the anger in his voice, knowing you were deeply in trouble.

.

"Come here. You don't deserve to be fucked on the bed."

You slipped off of the mattress, walking after Bucky. Your head hung in shame as you traipsed naked to his office behind him. Every inch of your skin burned, and you were shaking from anxiety.

Your body was lifted on the desk, the mahogany cold and hard against your bare ass. You were a mess, and he only intended to make it worse. He wanted to see you ruined before him, correcting your behavior and eliminating the risk of repeated disobedience.

"Knees up."

You obeyed his command without hesitation, putting your feet on the desktop and spreading your legs. Part of you hoped that being good now would serve in your favor, though it was unlikely with Bucky's level of anger.