games: blurb (smut)

You stared at the pieces in front of you, deep in a game of chess with the Sokovian, Zemo. You'd spent days playing games of chess, practicing against someone who actually challenged you for the first time in years.

Your boyfriend, Bucky, never liked to play with you, because you won every time. Sam had learned his lesson too, and now it was just you and Zemo, constantly leaned over boards. You hadn't played with anyone for fun in years, and now you couldn't get enough.

What you didn't know, is that it was slowly agitating your boyfriend.

Bucky was easily jealous, and seeing you spending almost all of your time with Zemo had him on edge. You hadn't been purposefully ignoring him at all, and you didn't know that he was so bothered.

Bucky wanted your attention, and he was sick of you giggling at snarky comments from his Sokovian rival. Really, it had just made him moody. It hadn't been too much of a problem, not enough to be a fight.

When Bucky got back from planning a mission with Sam, he expected to find you in the kitchen of the apartment the four of you were holed up in. You weren't bent over the table, playing chess with him.

The last few days had a fire of jealousy burning in Bucky. You and Zemo had been watching some television show about chess together, and the closeness of your friendship ignited possessiveness in him. He couldn't take it anymore, you were his, and you needed to be reminded of it.

His plans to drag you away from Zemo faded when he saw the two of you weren't even together. He searched the apartment for you, walking to your shared bedroom where the door was tightly shut.

He stepped inside, and was overwhelmed by the sight in front of him.

There you were, your fingers deep in your dripping pussy. Your soft moans and whined filled his ears, and your eyes closed and head tilted back in ecstasy.

He watched in shocked silence for a moment, taking in the sight of you pleasuring yourself while he leaned against the door, unnoticed.

A thought crossed his mind that had rage burning in his chest. What if you were thinking of Zemo, the man you'd grown so fond of over the last weeks.

Before Bucky could act on the jealous rage, you curled your fingers forwards, caressing your g-spot.

"James!" You gasped, still unaware of his presence.

Bucky smirked and walked to the end of the bed, wrapping his fingers around the iron bed frame, leaning over your writhing body.

"Come for me, doll," his voice was deep and commanding, and your eyes snapped open in shock.

The sight of him watching you, his jeans straining to contain him, the lust-blown eyes trained on your sex, and the stern command had you orgasming with a loud cry of his name.

"That's right, you make damn well sure the men in this house hear who you belong to." Bucky spoke, and you fluttered around your fingers at his words, more turned on even though you'd just came.

"Did I say you could stop?" Bucky asked as you removed your fingers from inside of you.

"I... but I..." you stammered, unable to speak properly because of the intensity your boyfriend held overwhelmed you.

Vibranium closed around your wrist, holding up your glistening fingers, wet with your come. Red heat washed over your body as Bucky wrapped his lips around your fingers, licking up your arousal while holding eye contact with you.

You watched in fascinated desire as he tasted you, a shudder going down your spine. He released your fingers and pinned your wrist down to the bed, asserting his strength over you.

"Oh doll, I'm going to have you screaming my name so loud that all of Madripoor can hear you."

"Bucky!" You gasped, and he flashed a dark look.

"If you don't behave, I'm going to drag Zemo in here, and I'm going to make him watch as I fuck the brat out of you," he threatened, and a moan slipped out, making Bucky raise his eyebrow.

"Yes, sir."

"What was that? Do you like the thought of Zemo seeing me take you?" Bucky asked, and your chest was heaving under the pressure. You didn't answer, and Bucky smirked.

"I'm yours, I'm yours, I want everyone to know!" you got out quickly as his hand trailed down your sternum. You shuddered under the touch, a shriek tearing from you as his vibranium fingers began to vibrate against your center. His name echoed off of the walls of the Madripoor apartment as he made you come again around his fingers.

You rutted against his hand, stuffed full of thick metal fingers, and you screamed as he pushed down on your belly, hitting your g-spot a little deeper.

You opened your eyes and saw Zemo and Sam leaning in the doorway, coming to investigate your screaming. Zemo's eyes held sick amusement, and you screamed Bucky as they watched you fall apart.

"She's mine, got it?" Bucky's voice was low and dark, threat hanging off of the words. He didn't need to turn around to know who was watching.

"Got it, soldier."