Chapter 33

Third Person's POV
5 years ago...

AGAD na napaatras si Mia sa kanyang nasaksihan na kahit kailan hindi niya inakalang mangyayari sa boung buhay niya. She froze, her heart sank as if someone stabbed her a million times. She's lost for words, had nothing left to say. Mia's body is trembling in fear while her fingers keep fidgeting on the tip of her white office blouse. You can see the raging anger drawn on her innocent face. She didn't expect to see this, she didn't expect to feel this kind of pain because she thought no one could and no one will going to hurt her like this.

Agad na nahinto ang dalawa sa pagtatalik ng makita nila ang gulat na si Mia na nakatitig sa kanila. Hindi nila lubos maisip na mahuhuli sila. They made sure they closed the door before they do what they did. They know they broke an innocent heart the moment Alfonso and Josie saw Mia's confused face.

Josie want to chase Mia no matter how many times Alfonso had tried to stop her. But she's so eager to defend herself, she don't wanna ruin her image and be called a mistress. After Josie fixed her clothes, she ran as fast as she could to reach the raging Mia. She can't allow this to happen, in spite of what she did, she still want to clear her name hoping that everything will be alright.

Alfonso can't do anything but to let Josie chase his wife. He knew he was at fault, and if he follows them he know to himself that everything won't run smoothly. Nagkamali siya, at kailan man hindi niya inakala na ang pagkakamali niya ay hahantong sa ganitong sitwasyon.

For Alfonso, love is nothing if you no longer feel nothing. He fell out of love for Mia. He know it's not right since they both promised to love each other for the rest of their lives but it didn't come out as what they had expected. Alfonso cheated.

~~~~

Savana

Hindi ako mapakali sa kakaisip kung dadalo ba ako sa graduation o huwag na lamang. Gulong gulo ang isip ko, hindi ko alam kung anong magiging reaksiyon ko pag nakita ko si Aaron o kaya si Amethyst. Ayokong gumawa ng gulo kasi panigurado, magsisimula na naman si Ami na hamunin ako kaya kahit pilitin kong huwag siya patulan ay hindi ko magawa sapagkat malaking galit narin ang naibaon niya sa akin.

Alas Otso na ng umaga at paulit ulit lamang akong naglalakad sa loob ng apartment. Kaya pala ang daming studyante nung nakaraang araw dahil graduation na pala, hindi man lang ako naging handa. If only I knew this will happened, maybe I didn't had sex with Aaron so that I won't be confused kung dadalo ba ako o hindi.

I heard someone knocked three times on the door and based on how it sounds, I feel like it was from a woman.

"So what are you doing here Sierra?"

I opened the door and greeted her with an annoyed face and crossed arms. Ayokong andito siya, I hate her as much as I hated my father.

"I'm here to tell you tha---"

"that father wants to see you and give you money,," I didn't let her finished what she's saying instead I imitated her voice while continuing that words she'll going to tell me.

I knew it all, I've memorized her words. She always do that like she was my dad's little puppet. Sunod sunuran tangina.

"Gaile it's been five years since we've lost contact with you. We just wanna tell you that we didn't mean to abandoned you," She sounds apologetic.

I saw how her tears hides beneath her eyes. She's so much a dramatic type of person that I don't wanna be with. She's a baby, if only I could choke her well maybe I already did.