Chapter 28

Savana

"Sav how about this? I think it suits you well." She exclaimed as she gave me the black cocktail dress that I will wear
my sister Sierra's 18th birthday.

I glared at her while pouting my lips.

"Nah Ami, that's too revealing. Jason will be mad at me if he saw me wearing that dress." I retorted without looking at her.

We've been looking for a dress for almost two hours but until now, we still weren't able to find our taste. Ami is being weird, she didn't talk since the moment I told her I'm not wearing that black cocktail dress. Is she disappointed?

"Are you okay?" I asked her. Instead of answering me, she turned her back like I did something wrong.

I rolled my eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

"Hey what's the matter, Ami? Tell me so that I know what was going on between us before I'll slap this luxurious shoe in your damn face." I said trying myself to look calm.

Finally, she faced me. I am a good best friend that's why if she's being annoying I'll tell her it's not okay because it was frustrating.

"So what?" I raised my brow while crossing my arms.

She sighed.

"I want you to wear that cocktail dress. Please, I don't want Jason to ruin your beauty to shine." She asked me. "And besides, he's in the US, right? He wouldn't get a single glance of you anyways." She reassured me.

I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to disobey him. I told him that I will not do anything he doesn't like." I almost raised my voice at her.

She frowned rolling her eyes.

"Okay." She said. "Then what was the point of getting here if you're not going to wear those dress." She muttered.

I almost got there. I almost got to be mad big time and grab her hair but I forgot she's my best friend.

"Okay, I will wear it. Happy?" I said nonchalantly.

She suddenly smiles and hugs me so tight. "That's my Sav," She exclaimed as she grabs my wrist towards the counter.

~~~~~

Sikat ng araw ang bumungad sa pag gising ko. Sinubukan kong magtalukbong ng kumot upang bumalik sa pagtulog ng mapansin kong ibang iba ang anyo ng kama pati ang paligid. Napalingon ako sa kisame, wala naring butiki di gaya ng da--wait? So nasaan ako?

I was about to jump out of the bed when the door opens and I saw Aaron wearing his usual clothes lalo na yung glasses niyang mukhang hiram kay Einstein.

"Goodmorning baby" Bungad niya habang nakangiti.

Hindi ko alam pero agad akong napatitig sa kanya na parang bang galit na toro. Tanginang baby naman yan. Pero sige na nga sabayan ko na nga siya.

"Good morning din...baby," I smiled and fix myself.

Nakita ko siyang ngumiti. Bigla niya akong hinila at dinala pababa.

Ang saya saya ko pa habang iniisip na nakaapak ako sa bahay nila kahit alam kong impyerno ang tinuluyan ko. Hindi ko nga rin alam kung papaano ako napadpad sa lugar na to. All I could remember was we kissed. That's it.

"Magbibihis lang ako." Saad niya.

"Wala namang pasok ah?" Sabi ko naman.

"Yes wala. Pero magbibihis parin ako." He smiled. Creepy. He keeps on smiling parang may pinaplano siyang masama.