PROLOGUE

"Oh baby come on," She muttered using her seductive voice trying to attract the guy infront of her.

The guy just smiled. He look around, checking if there are people passing by or coming in the convenient store.

"There's no one around honey, come on. I know that your so excited right now," Savana whispered as she put her finger in the stranger's lips.

"Stop it young lady. Stop seducing me," He said.

Savana just smile playfully and then she unbuttoned her uniform. One by one. "Ang init gosh," She said irritated.

"Do you really want this night young lady?" The guy blurted out after gulping a while ago.

"Yes," Savana replied; biting her lips.

"Okay then," The guy respond as he grabbed Savana from her chair.

They are kissing hungrily as if they were a couple for a long time. Savana suddenly felt happiness when she feel that the guy was wanting her more than she desires. She put her arm on the guy's shoulder and she put some hickeys on his neck. She want this night to be unforgettable from her one night client.

"I want you really bad," The guy whispered after Savana had touch its private part.

"Seriously?" She said. "As in now?" She smiled as she unbuckled the guy's belt.

"Oh baby," The guy moaned. "Lets lay down.. Now.." The guy requested.

Then suddenly, the guy was amused when Savana push her and smile annoyingly. She then buttoned her dress back and fix her messy hair.

"What?" The guy said in amusement.

"That's your punishment for not paying the bills," She smirked. "You can have the cup noddles with you mister.. My treat," She then waved her hand slowly.

She goes to the bathroom. She knew to herself that the stranger can't touch her again because their manager is coming sooner.

"Fuck you young lady," She heard the guy's annoyed voice.

She just laugh in amazement. She was proud that the guy just lost his consciousness and he was able to fall in Savana's dirty tricks. She tried to ask the stranger about his bill but it's like the guy wasn't interested for paying so she seduced him for good and also to give him lessons.

~~~