New Agent?

There's been a two year time skip btw ;)

Cara's POV:

I groggily roll out of bed, my alarm blaring in my ear. As I drag myself up, I can't help but feel a mix of excitement and nerves. Today's the big day - my first day at the BAU. I rush to the bathroom, desperately trying to wake myself up with a quick shower and a thorough teeth-brushing.

I throw on my clothes and make my way to the kitchen. As the coffee starts brewing, I grab two slices of bread and an avocado, popping the bread into the toaster. As I prepare my avocado mix, my mind drifts back to that encounter with the stern, raven-haired woman from last week.

Despite her seriousness, she was undeniably attractive. I managed to coax a smile from her once, and found myself captivated. Fortunately, she didn't notice my lingering gaze.

I grab my toast from the toaster, slathering on the avocado mix, then pour my coffee into my cup and dash out the door.

As I make my way to the BAU, I scarf down my breakfast and gulp my coffee—secretly, I'm a bit of a coffee junkie. Arriving at the building, my nerves are wreaking havoc inside me, but I muster my courage and stride toward the elevator.

As I step onto the correct floor, a sea of people engrossed in conversation and laughter greets me. Among them, one particular blonde woman catches my attention. Her features are flawlessly chiseled, and her laughter is like music to my ears. It seems she noticed my gaze, because in the blink of an eye, she's walking directly toward me.

"Are you Cara?" She says

"Yes- yea I'm Cara Jones" I say nervously

"Well don't just stand here, join us" she giggles

I follow her to the crowd of people and I'm on awe of who I see next to me.

"Olivia Pope- you're the Olivia Pope?"

"Hi" she smiles

Everyone laughs

"I'm sorry I've just always wanted to meet Olivia Pope I mean who doesn't?"

They all laugh again

"I've also wanted to meet Sydney Rollins but I haven't even heard much about her lately"

The room suddenly goes silent

"I- I'm sorry did I say something wrong?"

"No" Olivia says "she just fell off the bandwagon"

"If that's what you wanna call it" another woman scoffs at the blonde woman

"It's been two years now can you stop blaming me!" she yells

"Can you stop sleeping around?"

Sensing the tension thickening in the air, I was just about to introduce myself when suddenly another man entered the room.

"I-I'm Cara Jones"

"Well Cara those two are Elle and Jennifer, that's Rossi, Mona, Arizona, Quinn, Rossi, Derek, Luke, Tara, Penelope, Spencer, you already know Liv, I'm Harrison, and our boss up in her office is Emily" he smiles

"Nice to meet you guy-"

"Mom!"

Five kids appeared, accompanied by a fiery-haired person and the one and only Christina freakin Yang. They all rushed toward Jennifer.

"Those are her children" Harrison whispered

"She's married?"

"Complicated" he smiles