I live for action

Let's switch it up a bit ⚠️TW⚠️

Everyone gathers around the round table and the tension is thick like.. you would have to cut it with a butcher knife type thick. I ended up having to sit by JJ because everyone still thinks we're in love. Soon Garcia rushed in to explain the case to us.

"Ethan Howard is our unsub, in Seattle.. he is taking these women 22-25 slitting their wrists and their necks then dumping them at a new dump site each time"

"M-my counselor from high school? That can't be right" JJ says

I start tapping my pen as I usually do when I'm nervous then JJ puts her hand over mine to try and soothe me but I gently pull my hands from under hers as shows us pictures of the dump sights. they were all places he used to take me as a kid before he abandoned me

"Come to think of it.. those women look like my sister when she was in high school"

"I think im gonna be sick"

"What?" She says

"Continue.." I say getting queasy

"What if someone of that image blonde and blue eyes broke his heart?" Derek says

"No that's not it" I mumble

"I'm sorry?"

"Oh- I said, I- I don't think that's it"

"And you have an idea?" Emily says

I take a deep breath

"Say this g-girl that he's trying to portray go into something with him"

"What do you mean?"

"Say the girl got- involved.. with this dude-"

"What Syd is trying to say is: what if he did something to the girl that he's trying to portray and it didn't go well" syenna says

"That could be the case" Emily says "wheels up in 20"

I get up and head straight for the bathroom, I was really sick this time, I headed straight towards the toilet letting chunks blow and crying. The bathroom door swings open and someone gathers my hair.

"Hey it's okay, let it out" a sweet voice said to me. It was JJ

I throw up some more and continue to cry while she whispers sweet nothings into my ear, when I was done she puts my hair up and gives me paper towels to dry up.

"Are you okay?" She says

"Yeah I-I'm fine"

She starts for the door but I grab her wrist

"Sydney please don't"

"Jayje" I sigh

"Sydney please let's not do this right now" she walks out

I just let out a big sigh because I can't tell her what's going on, not now because she'll blow the whole operation. My father thinks I'm dead right now, I didn't fall off the face of the earth for nothing, I'm ready to get my fame back, to live the life I've always wanted with my family and to stop using them as pawns in this stupid game.

Everyone boards the jet with tension, it makes me even sicker than I was before.

"I'm gonna go sit in the bathroom"

"You want me to come" Quinn asks

"No please.. I don't think that's the best idea"

"I'll come with you little sis" Syenna offers

"I-I'd rather be alone please"

Everyone gives me a sad look as I walk to the bathroom. I spent most of my time in there until everyone was sleeping, the only seat that was left was by Jennifer I dreaded the hell out of it but I sat there anyways, kissing her on the forehead before sitting. She looked so peaceful and happier without me and it kind of hurt..