Tonight

JJs POV

I end up going inside earlier than everyone so I could shower and clean up a bit before the kids came inside.

"Alright kids it's shower time!" Sydney yells as the kids come inside "Lilly, Henry let your guests use your bathrooms, you two can use ours!"

"Yes ma'am!" They shout as they all run up the stairs

"You need help love?" Sydney comes from behind and wraps her arms around my waist

"No I'm just cleaning up a little you should go shower" she says

"Well I was hoping to have a midnight dive with you but it seems like you already settled in for the night"

"I'm sorry! why didn't you tell me" she sighs

" I just wanted it to be kind of an us thing but it's okay"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm positive, I'm gonna go shower alright?"

"Okay" she kisses me before walking out

About fifteen minutes go by as all the guests leave and the ones who stay here take a shower and get ready for bed. I finally finish cleaning and sit on the couch, reading a book to wait for Syd then I see Lilly coming down the stairs.

"Hey princess is everyone in bed?" I ask

"No we're all in Henry's room watching full house I just came down to get some snacks" she says nervously

"Hey, what's wrong love?"

"Nothing.. I'm just a little upset" she tears up

"Come here!" I say in worry

She walks over and sits next to me

"What's wrong Lills!"

"Umm- did I offend you earlier when I called you?"

"Sweetheart no!" I smile pulling her closer to me "I wasn't offended I was just upset with Emily at the time"

"Do you ever get mad.. that I still love her and call her mom?"

"Lilly I would never get mad at you because of that! Emily and I might have our ups and down but she will always be your mom just like I'll always be your mom I could never be mad at you for that"

"And you'll always love me?" She says sadly

"Of course! You'll always be my princess no matter how many babies we have and how many times mommy and I fight I'll always love you!"

She gives me a hug as I kiss her forehead then she runs to the kitchen to get snacks and runs back upstairs.

"What was that all about?" Sydney walks over to me

"Something happened earlier when she called me, both Emily and I turned around so she got nervous and ran out"

"Awe I hate that for her" she says

"Yeah I don't ever want her to feel like I don't love her or I'll be mad at her whenever Emily comes around"

"Well babe you've made it known so she should feel better, it's not like she's gonna be seeing Emily anymore anyways"

"Why not?" I ask

"Because she's a whore, I don't want her around my children"

"Syd-"

"Why didn't you tell me about Emily Jayje?"

"Because I knew you would threaten her with not being able to see the kids"