☆Chapter 17: Proposal☆

Surprise!! :)

(A/N: Those of you who are confused, This book had ended at first but I realized that people really enjoyed it so I decided to continue it! Enjoy guys!! :) 

It's been a year since Applejack and Rainbow Dash been a couple. Right now, They were going  to a flower meadow. Rainbow was also planning to propose to Applejack, But she was nervous and excited at the same time. Rainbow was wearing a baby blue Lettuce Edge plaid bodycon dress. She was now looking at her reflection in the mirror. Rainbow then put on a golden necklace with a butterfly on it, She smiled. Then suddenly her phone started ringing, It was Pinkie. She answered the call. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Pinkie, What's up?" 

Pinkie Pie: "Heyy Girl Hey!! Soo, You ready to propose??"

Rainbow Dash: "I mean..Yeah. But I'm a little nervous."

Pinkie Pie: "Nervous? Why?"

Rainbow Dash: "I don't know, I just am. I never did this before so of course I'm nervous at this point!"

Pinkie Pie: "Well, It's not like your confessing all over again! But I'd be nervous too! But it's gonna be okay, I'm sure she'd be so happy you proposed!" 

Rainbow Dash: "Hm, You're Right. Thanks Pinkie."

Pinkie Pie: "You're Welcome, Dashie!"

Rainbow Dash: "Alright well, I'll see you later Pinkie. Applejack is picking me up soon."

Pinkie Pie: "See you later!! Oh! And goodluck on the proposal!" 

Rainbow Dash: "Thanks, I'll need it."

And with that being said, Rainbow hung up. Then her phone went off, She got a text from Applejack. 

Applejack: Hey Rainbow! I'm just texting you to tell you that I'm outside!

Rainbow Dash: Okay! I'll be out in a little bit.

Rainbow smiled then turned off her phone, She went out the door and walked up to Applejack's car. Then she opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. Applejack was wearing a Off shoulder frill Trim Swiss Dress (A/N: Look it up) Applejack smiled. 

Applejack: "Hey."

Rainbow Dash: "Hi." Rainbow said with a cute grin, Applejack giggled. 

Applejack: "Alright, Let's go." 

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

5 minutes later, They reached the flower meadow. Applejack and Rainbow Dash got out of the car and took a glance at the meadow. It was so amazing! They had plenty of room to run around, There were lots of Daisies, There also were some butterflies flying around. Applejack ran up to a butterfly. She held out her index finger and the butterfly had landed on it. The Butterfly was blue, Applejack giggled happily. 

Applejack: "Hey There, I'm Applejack." Applejack said in a gentle voice with a smile, Rainbow suddenly went up to Applejack and wrapped her arm around her. 

Rainbow Dash: "Aw, That butterfly is cute." She said with a smile, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "I know!" She said happily. 

Applejack: "Alright, I'm gonna let you fly now." Applejack said, Then she let the Butterfly go.

Applejack: "Wanna have a race??" Applejack asked energetically, Rainbow smirked.