CHP. 2

That's Nai's outfit^^^

Nai's POV

After eating and shopping for a good 5 house I was no longer able to stand on my feet. Vic is a complete shopaholic. She has about 50 bags in her hand and still has the energy to sprint to the car. Carter left after we got done eating. We were now driving home while jamming to music.

"omfg I just realized you're gonna be staying with a complete hottie Nai" Vic says in complete shock
"huh what do you mean?" I questioned having absolutely no clue what she is talking about.
"bro Ezekiel!!" she screamed.
I was in complete shock. It just struck me I'm Gonna be in the same house as zeke. I haven't seen him in 3 years and the last time he saw me I wasn't at my best. I was going through puberty and had braces.Yikes.

"helloooooo earth to Nai" Vic says pulling me out of my thoughts.
"uh yeah shit I didn't realize until now" i said.
"bish you have to pack sexy I mean come on the dude hasn't seen you in ages and anyways he's gonna be in shock so why not" she says clapping her hands in excitement
"haha no way. I'm not gonna do any such thing. My normal clothes are just fine." I say grinning.
"yeah sure whatever" Vic responds with a smirk on her face.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its now the night before I leave. Everyone came to my house and said their goodbyes. I'm gonna miss everything here so much. Even though New York is just a 2 hour drive from Hartford it's still pretty scary. Vic decided to stay the night with me and she has been shedding a few tears here and there which made me emotional too.

A loud ringing sound fills my room when Vic throws her phone across the room.
"Turn it offfffffff" she says in a sleepy voice.
"I'm sorry Vic I have to get up now" I say turning the alarm off on my phone.
"omg yes okay give me a second" she says moving out of the bed.
"okay I'm gonna go take a shower. You can wait and use my shower or just use the one in the guestroom" I say stepping into the shower.

Coming out of the warm shower I start to get dressed. I wore blue high waisted jeans with a brown crop top that says "COWGIRL" and a light brown hat. I put on a little bit of blush and curl my eyelashes. I applied some mascara and a very light pink lipstick. I then sprayed my favorite perfume and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. My parents were out of town for business which I didn't mind cause they had already said their goodbyes when the left.

As soon as I came down my phone buzzed.
Carters name popped up on my phone.
"hello" I answered
"hi beautiful. Open your door will ya?" he says making me blush.
I run towards the door and open in when I see Carter with a huge bouquet of white roses. My favorite.
"oh my God Carter you didn't have to" I say pulling him into a hug.
"oh please of course I did. Here are your flowers madame and here's your gift" he says handing me a black velvet box.
"huh why the gift" I say unwrapping the bow.
"well as far as I remember it's someones birthday in two days isn't it. And since that someone is going away I had to give the gift early" he says making me smile.
"OH MY GOD CARTERRRRR" I scream revealing what's inside the box. A charm bracelet with all of our initials on it.

N
C
V

I pull him into another hug before he could say anything.
"I'm glad you liked it Nai" he says releasing me.
"LIKE IT?!! I LOVE IT CARTER THANKYOU SO SO MUCH" I say jumping in excitement.

"okay carter you outdid yourself" Vic says walking down the stairs.
"hi devil" he says hugging her and leaving a kiss on her cheek.
"hi man whore. So this is why you wouldn't tell me what you got her huh" she questions smirking at him.

"okay you guys I have to leave mum has sent the car and it's waiting outside" I say interrupting their discussion.

Vic quickly comes and hugs me tight "I'm gonna miss you so so much Nai. I don't even know what I'm gonna do without you. You have to call me all the time okay and I will be coming next weekend to celebrate your birthday okay. I know it's gonna be late but I don't care. Also you CANNOT get a new bestfriend cause I am your only bestfriend. And keep emailing me pictures okay" she says and starts crying.

"yes Vic I won't get a new bestfriend I promise and yes I'll call you email you pictures and yes you have to come next weekend and oh I'm gonna miss you so much and please don't cry you're ruining your makeup plus I'm gonna start crying too now." I saw wiping her tears.
I give Carter too one last hug before I get into the car.
" also your gift is in the suitcase and open it only on your birthday " Vic whispers to me.
" bye you guys I love you" I say waving at them as the car starts moving.

Oh im gonna miss them. But I am so excited for New York. I cannot wait. I remove my kindle from my bag as I read pride and prejudice. I have just started getting into reading and I absolutely love reading. I can't believe I haven't been reading for such a long time. My mom sent over her Audi for me to travel in. I'm currently eating some waffles my housekeeper packed for me. So excited.

---------------------------------------------------------
YAY I hope yall liked this chapter.... Do vote, comment and share 🥰
Have an amazing day bestie❤️
Yay