CHP. 8

Nai and zeke ^

Nai's POV

I'm currently in the car with zeke and the boys. We are going to the skatepark on my request as I promised Zakai I'll meet him today.

There's been some tension between zeke and I since that night. He avoids interacting with me.

I turn my head to the right to see zeke staring at me. He quickly looks down at his lap on getting caught.

I open my phone and go to his contact.
To zeke :-

You can't keep staring at me like that when you don't even bother talking to me 😒.

As soon as I send the text I turn my gaze to the window.
"dinnggggggg"
My phone vibrates.

From zeke:-

Whatever.

That's it. Now I'm not even gonna bother talking to him. Fuck him. Bloody egoistic, self obsessed, shockingly sexy, wait no. Nai stop.

--------------------------------------------------------
As I enter the skatepark I see Zakai waving at me. We've been talking a lot through chat since the last time he messaged me. He is the sweetest and so so gorgeous. Yeah, not more than zeke but still.
He runs towards me pulling me into a hug.
"HIIII" I say hugging him back.
"about time we met. I'm so glad u came!" he says releasing me.
I give him a soft smile when Ethan screams "yooooooo I'm Ethan" he says to Zakai.
"I'm Zakai" he responds doing the boy handshake thingy.
Alex then introduces himself and they start chatting. Zeke didn't bother introducing himself. He had been skateboarding as soon as we arrived.
I excuse myself from the group and walk towards zeke. Without looking at him I started skateboarding. After doing some drop-in I did a few tricks.
After almost an hour I begin to walk back to the group when zeke blocks my way.
"what" I say annoyed.
"why are you doing this to me?" he asks.
"doing what zeke?!" I asked confused.
"you're the one who is ignoring me. You keep giving me mixed signals. I'm sorry for whatever I did but if you have such a problem with me, you can just ask me to move out you know?" I continue. Without letting him respond I quickly walk towards the group.

Zakai and I have been talking alone for a while. He has been convincing me to do a trick with him. It's like we have to flip the board and jump on it together. He offered to get me fries and that's when I agreed to do it.

We've been trying to nail it but we keep falling. I probably have so many bruises on my legs.
"stop it nai you're gonna hurt yourself" a heavy voice says lifting me up from the ground.
"whatever" I say freeing myself from his hold.
"we're going home. Now" zeke continues.
Ugh. This bossy asshole.
I say my goodbyes to my new friends.
Were alone in zekes car heading home. He got me fries since Zakai didn't get a chance to.
"you want some?" I ask with a full mouth of fries.
He let's out a small laugh "you enjoy" he says looking back at the road.
I take a few fries and bring it to his mouth. "eat. You haven't had anything either" I say to him.
He takes a quick look at me and opens his mouth allowing me to feed him.
We share the fries.
We've reached the gate of the house.
"I don't want you to move out" he says making me turn my head to look at him.
With a guilty look in his eyes he continues "im sorry for ignoring you I didn't mean to" he says maintaining eye contact.
"it's okay" I say as we step out of the car.

---------------------------------------------------------
It's been a few hours since we arrived at home. Zeke has been in his room and so have I.
I was bored so I decided to go and ask zeke if he wants to watch a movie.
As soon as I open my door I see zeke.
"hi" I say surprised.
"oh um hey. Sorry. Um. I wanted to ask if you want to hangout" he says fixing his sweatpants.
"okay sure" I say. We walk to the Theater room to see popcorn and candy kept at the table.
"zeke. I think love you. THANKYOU. THANKYOU." I say walking towards the candy.
Giving me a small laugh he scrolled through Netflix.
"sooo this okay?" he asks stopping at friends.
"duh" I say eating the sour candy.