CHP. 4

Zeke's POV

I peep out of the window when I hear a car approach the gate of my house only to see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen step out.
Nailea.
I haven't seen her in almost three years and now she looks stunning. I watch how her eyes scan the entire house from outside. She then continues to walk towards the house.
I can hear my mum completely bore her with her talks but she still is so polite.
"zeeeeekeeeeee" I hear my mum scream but choose to ignore.
A few hours have passed and I can here Nailea talk to someone on the phone.
"his name is Ezekiel and no that egoistic bitch did not even come and meet me, I mean seriously?!" she says with irritation.
I love how she says my name even though its in irritation.
"egoistic bitch hmm" I say to myself. Maybe I should've just dropped by to greet her.

It's 9pm and I just got done with dinner. While entering my room I hear her cursing as she enters her bathroom. Has she eaten yet? Should I serve her some food? Shut up Zeke she can help herself. Yeah.

Its been a few hours since dinner and I've just been writing some poetry. I love writing poetry even though when I was young I used to get bullied, I get to express myself through my writing. It calms me down and entertaines me when I'm home alone. Which happens quite a lot.

I look at the clock hanging on my walla to see its 2am  and I still haven't gotten any sleep. Ever since the nightmares started I've never gotten proper sleep at night. I go to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.
Taking the glass I lay down on the sofa. That's when I see her again. Her hair is in a bun and she's wearing white low waisted sweatpants and a black bra like top. Fuck. She looks hot. She grabs a bar of chocolate and a bottle of water and walks towards the theater when I see shark coming towards me.
"hi boy" I say rubbing his belly.
I walk towards the theater. As I enter the room I hear nai scream "who is it?!" she says in the cutest voice. Zeke snap out of it.
I'm frozen at the door not able to say anything.
The lights turn on and she sighs in relief.
I see her staring at me from head to tow when I realize I'm shirtless.
"hi" is all I manage to say
"zeke oh my God you scared the living shit out of me" she says. She looks so cute with her hair like that.
"do I know you?" I ask trying to look confused.
She gives me an annoyed look and says "are you really being serious right now?!"
"yes Nai I'm being serious. Do I know you?" I say amused at her reaction.
"haha very funny" she says with a slight smile as she sits down at her seat. I walk up to her and sit down next to her.
She selects a movie called "after" on the screen. I notice how excited she is when she does.

"do you really think Im an egoistic bitch?" I ask her.
"huh what" she says turning her head to look at me.

She has brown hair. And the one thing I've always loved about her were her silver eyes. Her cheeks are naturally pink and oh her lips and the lightest shade of red.
Snapping myself out of my thoughts I say "you said to someone that I didn't meet you cause I'm an egoistic bitch"

She bites her lip. Hot. And then proceeds to ask "were you eavesdropping?!"
"well no. Our rooms are next to each other and you're pretty loud" I say stating the obvious.
"well yes I do think you're and egoistic bitch" she says with a huge smile on her face.
"ouch" I say not meaning it.
"it izz what it izz" she says quoting the meme.

I continue taking peeks at her as she plays the movie in excitement. She bites her lower lip grinning like an idiot while lipsincing every word said in the movie.
I keep taking pieces from her chocolate bar and she let's me.
"why do you like this movie?" I ask curiously.
"I don't know. It's cute, how he can't think straight without her.." she talks so highly about the movie. Her light red lips keep moving as she is talking. She is so beautiful.
Her pupils dilate as soon as I say
"I'm sorry"
"for what?" she says confused.
I no longer have control over what comes out of my mouth "I should've come and said hi..." I respond frowning at my behavior.
"um it's fine... An I'm sorry too for calling you an egoistic bitch" she says before giggling in the most adorable way.
I start laughing along with her and say "that's fine".
My God she is so beautiful both inside and out. I want her to be mine. I know it's the first time I've met her in a long time, but it feels like I already know her.

The movie has almost come to an end and it is currently 4.30 am. I can feel her head resting on my shoulder. She is sound asleep. I let her sleep as I continue watching the movie and in a little time I fall asleep too.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope yall like this chapter. It's a filler and for yall to get a little idea of what's going on with zeke.
Do vote, comment and share 🥰
Have an amazing day bestie✨