CHP. 19

Zeke's POV

I wasn't very happy about the game she suggested, but I liked the idea of a challenge. As soon as we entered the club, she pulled her hand away from mine. We made our way to the group seated at a circular table. I take a seat, making sure there's an empty one next to me for her, but she chose to sit right across me. That may have made things easy for me, to keep my hands off her. But all I wanted to do was get the dress off her. Shit. I kept staring at her, as she took her coat off. Fixed her hair a little, and greeted the entire group. "I'm getting a drink" she announces with a small smile. Two seconds after she leaves the table, I stroll behind her. I cage her against the bar, making sure there is no physical contact. I hear her breath getting heavier as she turns to see me. We are so close, but I can't lose. Not so easily. We order drinks for the next hour.

I can see how uneasy she has been for the past hour. She kept staring at me, with dark eyes. To distract herself she ordered drink after drink. Soon Kat pulled her to the dance floor. As she stumbles into the crowd, my eyes never leave her. She starts swaying her hips to the music with no care in the world. Her hands traveling up her body, then into her hair holding it up for a second before releasing it to fall back down her neck. Soon she tangles her hands behind Kat's neck as Kat grips onto her waist. The two ladies keep dancing to the music. My jaw tightens looking at her. Her head snaps towards the table locking eyes with me.

A smirk makes its way to her face as she begins to grind against her friend. Fuck. I shift uncomfortably as my pants start to tighten. I grip onto the glass tightly, preventing myself for taking her right then and there. God she is gorgeous. She notices how uncomfortable I am and decides to bend even more. Her dress rode up, so she starts fixing it. Within a second I get up and make my way to the crowd, tapping on Kat's shoulder I give her a nod, that she can head back to the table if she wants. I grip onto nai's waist pulling her to me. She jumps in surprise as I dip my head towards her ear and whisper "I lost. But right now I don't give a fuck" in a deep voice. She shivers under my hold and slowly starts swaying her hips, grinding against me.

I accidentally let out a groan, feeling my jeans become tighter. I turn her around to face me, not wanting to do something irrational in public. In another passing second I smash my lips onto hers. My hands gripping onto her ass, as her hands travel to my hair. She allows my tongue to enter, and soon everything tunes out. That's is until I identify the sing playing. Not around by Nova.
(listen to the song while reading)

Oh, she could be up
Oh, she could be down
But I'm not around to see her (hey)
Oh, she could be up
Oh, she could be down
But I'm not around to see my baby
To see my baby, to see my baby
I need my lady, she thinks I'm crazy
To see my baby, to see my baby
I need my lady, she thinks I'm crazy

I break the kiss as we catch our breaths, I trail kisses down her jaw, then her neck. She throws her head to the side giving me more space. She turns in my grip, pushing her ass right on me.

I know she wanna ride with my ******
But she can go get high when not with us
I'm gonna take that ass aside then fuck with her
I'm gonna get you in your thighs in the, in the, in the
How could you forgive me, babe?
How could you forgive me?
I gave you
I can get you wet instantly
Know you can't forget it
Baby girl, I'm waiting for a minute

Her hips start moving as I drop my head to her shoulder. My hands travel to the front of her thighs trying to constrict her movements. But she grabs a hold on my hands guiding it to trace her body and landing on her waist.