CHP. 20

Nai's POV

"fucking finally" ley screams and jumps around my room. "calm down bailey" I say laughing at her reaction. "how do you expect her to calm down after what you just told us" Kat questions smirking at me. "yall finally did it. Holy shit. No fucking way" Bailey continues taking a seat on my bed.

After a week of hiding it, I finally told the girls about zeke and I. Yep. We had sex. It's was such an amazing night. It wasn't my first time, but honestly, I wished it was. Zeke is a fucking gentleman. God. I keep replaying the night in my head on repeat. I haven't met him much over the last week, as Vic finally was discharged and allowed to come home. So the girls and I set her entire room up. Of course with the assistance of alex, Ethan and zeke.

Vic is doing pretty good right now. Her health is normal, the only thing bothering her is left her arm and knee. But apprt from that she's well. The doctor said she will need a little help moving around, but that's what I'm here for.

Vic makes her way to my room, laying her head on my lap. "where are the guys, I'm getting bored" she mumbles as I braid her hair. The guys are coming over for movie night tonight. I'm so happy since I haven't met pretty boy in ages. I'm gonna convince him to stay the night or whatever. "earth to nai?" Kat says staring at me. "I'm gonna go check on the brownies" Bailey says moving out of my room "I'm coming too" Kat follows. "how are you feeling" I ask Vic looking down at her. "I'm okay, my knee hurts-" the doorbell interrupts her. "go meet your boy toy" she winks at me.

I quickly rush to the door, opening it. "helllloooo ladiesss " Alex says entering the apartment. Giving me a hug he proceeds to greet everyone in the room. Followed by him was Ethan who gives me a side hug and says "WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD, IN STARVING" I can tell they have come straight from the skatepark. Whole pointing at the kitchen I feel something near my legs. I look down to see "OH my favorite boy" I squel being down to pet shark. God I've missed this boy. "how have u been" I say to the dog. He hops around in excitement, proceeding to lick my face.

"do you two need a room" a dense voice says immediately catching my attention. I immediately get on my feet, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I missed you" he mumbles in my hair hugging me back. "mhm" I hum. "okay lovebirds come into the living room" Vic calls out followed by some laughing noises. I pull back from the hug, placing a kiss on him lips. His hands travel into my hair, deepening the kiss. "hi" I say catching my breath, "hi" zeke says smirking at me. His lips are swollen from the kiss we just shared. "let's go in" I say as he let's go of me remember we are still at the door.

We take a seat on the sofa. "can we do game night instead of movie night?" Alex questions. "no" Kat responds turning Netflix on. "yes" Alex argues. After a good 10 minutes of them arguing, we settled on game night. "okay so, let's place never have I ever, with a twist" I suggest, and everyone trains their attention to me. "if the person hasn't done, said thing, they have to remove a peice of clothing, accessories, basically anything on their body" I finish. I hear the few agreeing sounds when Ethan says "okay I'll go first". "never have I ever, had someone go down on me" he says. Bailey proceeds to remove her necklaces and rings and Alex removes his beanie. I can feel zeke staring into my soul from next to me as I remove my jacket, leaving me in a tank top and cycling shorts.

"okay me next" says Kat "never have I ever, NOT slept with someone in this group" Kat completes smirking at me. I roll my eyes at her. Bailey removes her skirt leaving her in shorts and a crop top. Alex loses his pants leaving him in boxers. I turn to look at zeke, and he's smirking at me. He removes his shirt in on smooth motion, waiting for me to react. A shiver rushes down my spine. I remove my tank top leaving me in my bralette. I look around the room, to see the girls grinning like idiots as they stare back at me. Wait, they aren't staring at me, they're staring at, zeke. I trun to see him looking at me with darks eyes that travel around my entire body. Making me feel naked under his gaze.

"if you two are done eye-fucking each other" Victor proceeds giving zeke and I a wink "never have I ever had a body shot" this time its Kat removing her top, Ethan removing his shirt. I have two options, my bralette  or my shorts. I stand up to take off my shorts when two arms wrap around my waist pulling me down to his lap. "nope, you are not doing that" he says. "that's the rule of the game" I say. "I don't care. You aren't not removing any more clothes" he argues.

"then get her to do a body shot" Alex speaks up. "if you don't want her to remove her clothes, do a body shot off her manning" he tells zeke. Zeke looks at as my cheeks redden. "nai" zeke says picking up the bottle of vodka off the table. He stands up infront of me, placing his hand out for me to take. I grip onto his hand as he suddenly pulls me into my room locking the door. "ahahhahaha" I start laughing

"heyy" "no fair" "fucking cheaters" voices come from outside the room. "there's no way I would've given them a show" zeke says making his way towards me. I pull the comforter over n eas he slips in next to me. "I actually thought for a second you would do it" I tell him. "hell no" he says. He's staring at me, his gaze switching from my lips to my eyes. "zeke" I say gaining his attention. "mm" he hums. "stay over?" I ask moving closer to him.

"I thought you'd never ask" he smirks. "now now, I didn't just grab that bottle  of vodka to waste." he continues and takes a sip from the bottle. I grab it from his hand and take a sip too. The liquid burns my throat in a good way. After a few drinks, I completely black out.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Yo girl has writers block. Welp. Annyyywaayys my exams are starting tomorrow and that fucking sucks. I'm not even prepared hahshshahab. Okay so. There are two options,

1) end this book in like 2-3 more chapters, so I can start writing the next story, which unlike this one, I have complete planned out!

2) make is unnecessarily sad. And very lengthy.

Lemme know!

Anyways vote, share, and comment 💗

Have an amazing day besties <3💗

Much love,
N