CHP 26

Nai's POV 

Its been a weird couple of days... To be more specific, zeke has been weird for a couple of days. I tried asking him whats bothering him, but he kept saying its nothing, and that hes fine. I Call Bullshit. But i decided not to force him and wait for him to come tell me.

Other than that ive been the happiest, ive been in a while. Zeke and i are nearing out 2 month anniversary and im so excited. I've been looking up recipes and planning out our entire night for our anniversary.

As i note down a few notes from the video lecture, i hear two knocks on the front door. Looking at the table clock, i get startled due to it being 3 in the morning. The girls are out for the night. Maybe theyre back? I make my way to the door only to see Zeke.Um. "Zeke?" I ask making him lift his head only to see his eyes red, he's drunk.

"Nai?" He murmurs "i miss u I'm so sorrr..rry i- i- don't kno..ow wha..aat I'm dooooing" he slurs throwing his hands in the air. "I- i lo..ve you bu- but wi-with herrrr baa..ack i- i do..don't know" hearing this my stomach drops. He loves me. Ezekiel Manning loves me. But the one think that pulled me out of my trance was "Her". Her who? He doesn't love me? Is "her" who he loves?

Trying to ignore whatever his drunken mind said i attempt to guide him to my bedroom. Successfully i yuck him into my bed when he pulls me to him, cupping my cheek he says "my, my beautiful Ri- n..nailea" and falls asleep. I don't feel the hot tear rolling down my face until i taste it in my mouth.

-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After getting barely an hour of sleep, i make my way to the kitchen preparing a quick breakfast. I don't have classes this morning but i don't wanna be here when Zeke wakes up so i decide to go to the skatepark.

The cool air hits my skin as i step out of the apartment building and make my way down the road. The music flowing through my airpords aren't enough to distract my thoughts. I keep going back to what happened last night and the things Zeke said. Did he mean it? I mean of course he did, like they say drunken words are sober thoughts.

What hurt me most is in the end he almost called out another name. Who is she? And was he really that drunk to not even remember my name? The name of a girl he supposedly loves?? Zeke really had some fucking balls showing up at my door and then calling me by another girls name. When i realise i am getting more angry than upset i shut my thoughts off and witha blank mind make it to the skatepark.

Ezekiel's POV

I wake up witha killer headache as my stomach turns. I blink a few times letting my eyes adjust to the light, only to see that i wasnt in my room. I was in nai's. I could smell her sweet scent immediately and that made something flutter in my stomach. Instantly the memories of the last night erode my mind. Fuck.

I have the aspirin left for me at the bedside along with a glass of water, and make my way out of her bedroom. The house is empty. Checking my phone i see that it's noon already. I remember nai telling me she doesn't have classes today so she should've been home. I really need to talk to her.

Scrolling through my phone for another 10 minutes, i see nailea's Instagram story. Shes at the skatepark. With that fucking asshole zakai. Fuck no.  I quickly freshen up and rush to the skatepark. I watch as they both talk from the entrance and how she's so unaware about the fact that he's totally eye fucking her right now.

I slowly make my way towards them, and clear my throat. "Oh Zeke" she says and her head fully turns to face me. "What are you doing here nai? Especially with this asshole?" I ask not hiding my annoyance. I see her face twitch with anger which catches me off gaurd. "I just wanted to get some fresh air, and this 'asshole' is my friend so please show some respect" she snaps making me take half a step back.

"Let's go nai" i say with a slightly pleading voice this time. Shes pissed, i don't know why but she is. "No" she answers. "Nai.." i say "is there a problem here?" Says the fuckface trying to act tough. "No one's talking to you" i snap "nailea come on let's go home" i please once again. "Are u sure Zeke? You sure you wanna go home with me? Or are you doubting that too?" She says and i notice her hands fidgeting with her rings.

"Zeke just leave. Ill speak to you later I'm out with my friend and you're interrupting us" she says firmly this time. Her sentence hurts me. In a way i never wanted to be hurt again. "Oh um okay. Please text me when you get home" i say clearing my throat. She nods and i turn to leave. What the fuck just happened and why is my heart hurting.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*--*

Hi hii hellooo okay yes wow it's been ages yes. I've had 4 months of nonstop exams and have had literally 0 time to myself. But I'm back now atleast for a month or two so let's get this book, my baby, over<3
This chapter onwards it's gonna actuky hurt to write and i am not prepared.

I hope y'all are doing amazing!

Vote, comment and share

Have an amazing day my loves

Much love,
N<3