CHP. 3

Ezekiel ^^^^^

Nai's POV

"Ms.Nailea we're here" I hear a voice waking me up.
"oh Thompson thank-you I'm awake now" I say to my driver as I step out of the car. There were three servants removing my bags from the car. As I turn I see a beautiful white house. It's so big that it took me about 2 minutes to take it all in. Wow. I'm gonna be living here. I start to make my way inside the house when I'm greeted with a warm hug.

"oh my God look at you. Nai you look gorgeous" says Mrs. Penelope Manning Also known as Pen.
"hiee pen I missed you so much" I say giggling.
"you look gorgeous too"
"oh shush" she cuts me off "come I'll walk you to your room" I nod following her.
We walk up these huge flight of stairs when we are met with a tall white door.
" this is your room gorgeous. You can customize it however you like. Zekes room is right next to yours and my room is down the hall. The kitchen is open at all times and the library, gym and theater are all downstairs."
She says while I look around the room.
It has white walls and is huge. A king size bed in between. It's has a black desk with many books and the best part A WALK IN CLOSET. I have always wanted a walk in closet.

" this is beautiful pen thank you so much." I say giving her a genuine smile.
"this is the least I could do Nai. Hold on one sec" she says to me and I nod.
"ZEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEE" She screams and I freeze.
I haven't seen him in such a long time. I start fixing my self up, pulling up my jeans. Straightening my top and hair.
"I guess he won't come. That boy my God. Anyways make yourself at home. Your bags are already in the closet. And I'll be taking off right now. I'm going to LA for business and I'll meet you in three weeks gorgeous." she says pulling me into a hug.
"thank you pen have an amazing trip." I say hugging her back.
She then leaves my room.

It's been about 5 hours since I arrived here and I still haven't met zeke. I unpacked all of my stuff when my phone starts buzzing. I walk over to my table to see Vics name pop up.

" you bitch" she says as soon as I amswer
"hello to you too" I respond putting the phone on speaker.
"omg how is it tell me everything" she says eagerly.
"it's beautiful Vic. Their house is huge and the room oh my the room THERE A WALK IN CLOSET!!" I say and we phone scream in excitement.

"and did you see the hottie" she asks
"his name is Ezekiel and no that egoistic bitch did not even come and meet me I mean seriously?!" I say in disbelief.

"babe I'm sure he must not be at home, but don't worry you will see him. He can't hide from you forever" she says in a calm voice
"yeap that's true anyways Vic I think I'm gonna go take a nap... I'm kinda tired" I respond closing my suitcase.
"okay Nai take care and please keep calling. I already miss you" she says in a sad voice.
"I miss you too Vic and yes I'll call later bye babe take care." I say and cut the call.

I dig into one of the drawers and pull out my white sweatpants and a black cropped top...

Changing my outfit I get into bed for a nap
(her outfit)

Changing my outfit I get into bed for a nap (her outfit)

I wake up and look around when I see nothing. It's pitch black. I reach for my phone at its already 9 pm. Shit. I quickly turn on the lights and head to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair up in a bun. I put on my socks and head to the dining room. As soon as u enter I see the entire table set up with food and a plate with a name card on it. Nailea. Written on the name card in cursive. Boujee. I serve myself some pasta when I feel something wet on my feet.
"aghhhhh" I scream.
I look under the table and see a dog. A pit bull to be specific. "awhhh come here" I say and the dog walks towards me.
"what's your name cutie" I say in a baby voice looking for his name tag.
SHARK.
"hi shark I'm nailea. You can call me Nai" I say scratching his head.

After finishing my dinner I walk around the house exploring when I reach the library.
I remove a book from one of the shelves
"thoughts" is what is said on the cover.
I opened the book and there were short poetry in it. They were beautiful.

It was now 11.30 pm. I was in my room and wasn't getting sleep. I kept scrolling through Instagram but settled on reading on my kindle.

Hours went by when I found myself sitting on the floor playing with shark at 2.30am.
"shark I need water" I say to him hoping for a response when I realize I'm talking to a dog.
I got up and walked towards the kitchen. I felt like I was being watched but ignored that thought. Grabbing a bar of chocolate and some water I made my way to the theater. It was huge. I logged into my Netflix and was scrolling around when I heard a door close.
I jumped and asked "who is it?" in fear.
I turned on the lights to reveal a shirtless Ezekiel standing at the door staring at me with shark near his leg.

"hi" he said in a deep voice.
"zeke oh my God you scared the living shit out of me" I say calming myself down.
"do I know you?" he asks giving me a confused look
"are you really being serious right now?" I ask him with an annoyed tone.
"yes Nai I'm being serious do I know you?" he asks again giving an amused look.
"haha very funny" I say sarcastically sitting down on my seat.
He Walks up to me and sits down next to me.

"do you really think I'm an egoisting bitch?" he asks me
"huh what" I respond turning my head to him.

He is gorgeous. What no shut up Nai.
His dark messy hair and his green eyes looking at me with curiosity. His chisled face and pink lips. NAI STOP.

Pulling me out of my thoughts he says "you said to someone that I didn't meet you cause I'm an egoistic bitch"
"were you evesdropping???" I ask in disbelief
"well no. Our rooms are next to each other and you're pretty loud" he says
"well yes I do think you're an egoistic bitch." I say in complete confidence.
"ouch." is all he says
"it izz what it izz" I say quoting that one meme

He ignored me while I played "after" on Netflix. It is my favorite film. The drama, the romance its all so good.
I was shocked when he was still next to me. Watching the movie and eating my chocolate. I didn't say anything.
"why do you like this movie?" he asks
"I don't know. It's cute, how he can't think straight without her. He's so protective of her. Yeah they are toxic as fuck but other than the toxicity they love each other so much" I say turning to look at him.

"I'm sorry" he says out of no where
"for what?" I ask
"I should've come and said hi...." he says having a sad look on his face
"um it's fine.. And I'm sorry too for calling you an egoistic bitch" I say giggling
"that's fine" he says laughing along with me.
God he's so hot. He had perfectly toned abs and tattoos along his arm. We both watched the movie and in sometime I fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
YAY I hope yall liked this chapter!! It's one of my faves till now....
Please do vote, comment and share.