CHP 21

Nai's POV

"don't go" he mumbles into my neck tightening his grip around my body. The more I move trying to get out of his hold, the more he squeezes the living shit out of me. "zeke I fucking swear to god If u get late, I'll break up with you" I threaten hoping he would fall for it.

I have an interview today to be a intern at this fashion brand. I've been struggling to get out of bed for the past 10 minutes. Now here's the thing, whenever zeke sleeps over or I sleep over at his place, the next day we just stay in bed. Horrible, I know. But honestly worth it.

Finally he let's me go, as I make my way to the front door. "where the fuck is my shoe" I scream. I think I'm gonna have a fucking panic attack. Oh for fucks sake. I have to stop fucking swearing. But I'm fucking stressed.

"stop swearing so much" it's almost as he can read my mind. "here" he says handing me the right shoe. I quickly put it on, grabbing my keys. "I'll drop you" zeke says slipping on some shoes. It's crazy how this boy can dress up so quickly.

"thankyou" I say giving him a soft kiss. I break the kiss only to see him grinning like an idiot. His eyes drop and when I follow his gaze- he's staring at my boobs. Child. I'm dating a fucking child. "okay okay let's go, I can literally hear you cursing me in your mind" he says opening the door for me.

Zeke takes me to a Starbucks drive-thru before my interview which I'm so grateful for. My nerves are out of the roof right now. Soon he dropped me off at the building, with 15 minutes before my interview I make my way inside the building. It's gorgeous in here. Beautiful artwork covering every empty wall. A circular reception with sofas surrounding it at a distance. Digital boards hanging from the ceiling, with the promo video of the company playing on it.

I decided to wear a lace corset top, pairing it with a light blue, cropped blazer and matching trousers to go with it. And to it I added a statement belt, again matching the blazer, with some silver jewelry peices. Since I experimented with my outfit I decided to keep my hair in a slick, low ponitail.

The outfit gave me so much confidence

The outfit gave me so much confidence. I made my way to the reception table. "hi, welcome to Lewis Designs, I'm Emily, how may I help you?" a redhead said smiling from the opposite side. "hi, I'm hear to meet Ms. Gabby Lewis for my interview."
I respond giving her a soft smile. "oh okay, name please" she says typing on her computer. "Nailea Harding" I responding. "oh lovely, you're early!" she exclaims. "follow me, I'll show you to her office. She's ready for you" Emily says gathering two files and a diary.

I can't stop fidgeting with my necklaces. "don't be nervous, ms. Gabby is a sweetheart." Emily says as she guides me towards the elevator. She presses on the tenth floor which seems to be the last floor, but from outside the building, it looks way taller. High ceilings I guess.

"we're here. Don't worry you will do great! Also absolutely love the outfit." Emily says as we stop infront of a door. "thankyou" I say. She knocks on the door, and we hear a "come in" from inside. As soon as I enter, I see a beautiful woman dressed in a black satin button up shirt, paired with red pants. Her hair is cut short, the colour of snow. You could tell she's in her fifties.