CHP. 12

Nai's POV

Everyone has now taken their seats ready for the movie. Zeke grabs the corner of the couch making place for me. Not wanting to create more suspicions between the group I go ahead and sit next to Kat, opposite to zeke. His smirk turns to a frown. Soon Alex grabs the place next to zeke. I notice zeke sighing throughout the entire movie.
"dingg" my phone vibrates

From zeke,
I hate you.

To zeke,
No you don't 😏

From zeke,
You really had to sit so far away?

To zeke,
Yes babe🥰

From zeke,
Stay over.

To zeke,
But didn't you hate me?

From zeke,
Stay over and I won't hate you 😏

To zeke,
EZEKIEL MANNING. ARE YOU USING EMOJIS???

From zeke,
I dont know, am I?

To zeke,
Marry me.

From zeke,
First agree to stay over.

To zeke,
Anything for you daddy😉
FUCK AUTOCORRECT
ZADDY***

From zeke,
Kinky. Nice.

I can't help but blush at the entire conversation. Everyone starts leaving when zeke pulls me to the corner.
"really not fair of you to kiss me and then ignore me you know?" he whispers in my ear with his hands traveling down to my waist. We make our way to his room. "did you notice Bailey go to Alex's room?" I ask zeke giggling.
"mhm" he nods and continues "they really think they're sneaky" he says takin his shirt off. Holy mother of God. I still can't get over how hot he looks shirtless. "you're drooling princess" he says smirking at me.
Princess. Mhmm.
"oh you wish" I roll my eyes and walk to his mirror. I tie my Hair into a tighter bun and unclip my bra under his tshirt. I feel his gaze digging into me. I remove on of the bra straps through one arm and pull it off through the other. "how the fuck did you do that" zeke asks absolutely stunned.
"magic" I say opening my hair. I comb my fingers through my hair noticing zeke totally checking me out.
"you're drooling princess" I say quoting him. "sure I am" he says sarcastically.
I walk to the bed sitting next to him. I give him a soft peck on his lips. Not even a second later he's kissing me pulling me to his lap. I break the kiss and say "that's it for tonight" with a smirk on my face.
"no it's not" zeke says as his hands travel under my shirt gripping onto the bare skin of my waist. The rest of the night was a blur. We ended up playing strip truth or dare. Yep. If we would've continued, I would be naked by now.

(ignore time stamp tyvm)

"wake uppppp" he says in a groggy voice. "nai if you don't pick up the fucking call, I will destroy that phone" he says making circles on my stomach. "ughhh picking it up now" I say lifting my body off the bed. I sit straight and grab my phone to see its my mom.
"hi mom" I say in a sleepy voice.
"mom huh" zeke whispers. I move his hand off my thigh only for him to grip it harder. My mom goes on and on about how I'm still in bed and how I haven't visited them in ages.
"okay mom" I say completely ignoring what she's saying. I feel zekes hand traveling up my body and under my shirt. His hand stops right on my stomach pulling me to him in one motion. I let out a small scream on being caught by surprise. My mom totally heard that. Shit. She keeps asking me if I was okay. I try to answer but couldn't as zeke starts leaving small kisses on my neck making his way to my shoulders.
His hands move up and down on the sides of my body. "okay bye mom" I say ending the call abruptly.
"ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING INSANE?!!!?" I whisper shout at his behavior.
"only for u" he winks. Please I'm gonna die.
"that was cheesy" I say giggling as I turn to face him.
"was it now?" he says closing whatever gap was there between us.
"mhm" I nod giving him a kiss. He deepens the kiss which soon turns to a makeout session. We both pull away catching our breaths. "good morning" he says smirking at me. "great morning" I say pecking his cheek.
"breakfast?" he asks.
"duh" I say putting on some pants.

Meanwhile in the girl's gc :-

Bailey,
SHUT the fuck up. Nai what the fuck.

Kat,
Holy shit I just saw it what the fuck.

Me,
I'm so lost. Saw what?

Kat,
WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR UNDERWEAR???

Bailey,
Two words, zekes story.

Me,
Oh um. So nothing happened guys.

Bailey,
ShOre.

Kat,
shOre.

Ignoring their responses I turn my attention back to zeke. The entire morning, well afternoon was amazing. I love every second of it.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

A week's past. I couldn't hang out with zeke unless the group was there too. Zeke and I are going to dinner today. Jus the two of us. It's not a date. Just a casual dinner. We arrive and order our food.
Zeke has been getting notifications continuously.
"wanna answer those" I say reffering to his notifications. "uh yeah" he says.
He's been in a weird mood all evening. "nai?" he says catching my attention. "hmm yeah" I say turning to him.
"Chris isn't my real dad" he says. I can feel my mouth hanging. Chris is his dad. Well I guess not but he is his mom's husband.
"what?" I ask in disbelief. "I spoke to mum today. She told me Chris isn't my real dad" he continues fidgeting with his rings.
"then who is?" I ask out of curiosity.
"I have no clue. Some trashy boyfriend of hers she had. Turns out he left the city when she told him about the pregnancy. When I was 1 she met Chris" he says with his jaw clenching with anger. I grab his hand intertwining our fingers. "ar-are you okay?" I stutter. "I don't know" he says in a low voice. "hey, look at me" u say. His head jerks up looking directly at me. "you always, always have me" I say with a soft smile. "remember that" I continue and he nods. He leans over the table pecking my cheek. "thankyou nai" he says fidgeting with my hand. We finish out dinner and head home. He drops me to my door. he says frowning "couldn't you stay over at mine?!"
"no, I can't if I wanna make it to class" I say interwining our fingers. He sighs.
"thankyou for sharing that with me pretty boy" I say reffering to the conversation we had at dinner. He looks up at me pulling me into a kiss. I rest my arms on his shoulder with one hand creeping into his hair. He let's out a low groan as I pull onto his hair. His right hand travels to my ass and the other on my face, pulling me closer. "I. Gotta. Go" I say between kisses. "ughhhhh" he says letting me go. "goodnight baby" he says in a low voice making me feel butterflies in my stomach. I try to hide my blush "goodnight pretty boy" I say closing the door. I had the most amazing night, and I cannot believe zeke trust me so much to share things with me. I think I'm falling for this boy. Again.

--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-
Hehe that was steamy! Well I hope yall liked this. I loved writing it so so much. #zailea for life.

Vote, comment and share 🤪

Have an amazing day bestie!

Much love,
N