CHP. 23

7 years later...

LMFAO just kidding hahshshs annyywaaysss

Nai's POV

He smashes his lips on mine pulling me even closer to him. Immediately responding to him my tongue traces his lower lip. He smirks into the kiss but pins me to the wall catching me by surprise. And soon he takes that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he traces kisses along my jawline and down my neck. Zeke pulls my tank top above my head leaving me in my bralette. "zeke please" I moan. Pulling my shorts off, I fiddle with the hem of his shirt. Taking that as a signal he removes his shirt.

I have barely been able to spend any time with zeke, as each time we tried to meet, the entire group Was always there. I couldn't wait to be alone with him and the fact that he has started gyming even more doesn't help. Today I lost it. The girls have gone to the movies but I decided to stay home. As soon as they left I called zeke over. We barely spoke for two minutes, before we had a hot, very hot makeout session. Yeah I get it, we sound like fucking horny teenagers, but you know what, bitch I might be.

"fuck I missed you" zeke says planting wet kisses along my body. "mhm" I moan. Soon we gave into temptation and are now left exhausted, but the previous events were totally worth it. "did you just bootycall me?" zeke questions making me turn my head to face him. He's smirking at me as I scoff at his words.

"are you complaining?" I question raising my brow. "no ma'am" he answers giving me the cutest fuckung smile. His green eyes are darker than usual. His pupils dilated and a sheer layer of sweat on his skin. He had the most gorgeous smile complimented by two dimples on either side. His hair had been grown out a little, but I like it.

"why are u staring at me like that?" zeke asks snapping me out of my trance. "are you daydreaming about me? You know we could always have a round two" he says grinning like an idiot. "pfftt no I wasn't day dreaming. It's just that" I let out a sigh "you're so pretty" I tell him tracing his facial features with my fingers.

His arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him. At that I start laughing. This was too funny for me. I'm gripping onto his bicep while laughing. "what are u laughing at u idiot" he says with an amused look on his face. "I- ahahahah- I - can't - breath - hahah" is all I can say. He joins me while I laugh. I gather myself and then proceed "my boobs just touched your boobs" I tell his trying my best don't to laugh. He let's out a chuckle "that's why you were laughing?" he asks and I nod. "you're such a dork God I lo- love Chinese food. Let's order some!" he says making my heart stop. Love? Wow. But  I didn't bother asking what he was going to actually say. I just nodded and we ordered some Chinese take out.

After placing the order, zeke set up a bath for us. When I try to stand up, I can't help wince at the soreness. "did I hurt you?" zeke questions from behind me. I shake my head and say "no u didn't, I'm just a little sore. Help me to the bathroom?" I smile. He nods and is by my side within a second. A nice long bath, and a huge mess Later, I hear the girls talking.

I open my door only to see Bailey and Alex making out near the door. "get a room" I hear Vic scream from the living room and I giggle. Ley and Alex separate and make their way to the living room too as I follow. As soon as I enter, Vic and Kat are staring at me with a smirk on their faces. "what" I question fixing my hair. "burnt your neck with the curling iron?" Kat questions with the widest grin. Heat rushes up my neck to my cheeks as I realize what she's referring to. That fucker. I immediately turn to make my way into the room, only to crash into someone hard chest.

A strong hand grips my waist as I balance myself. Zeke. I glare at him to which he responds with a confused expression. "what happened?" he questions pecking my lips. Without explaining I pull him to my room. "you gave me a hickey?!" I whisper hell while looking at the mirror. I trace the spot on my neck, as it gets darker by the minute. Zeke stands behind me, turning me to face him.