Welcome Back

Hey guys!! This is a reupload because my book was deleted by Wattpad in early August 2020 because it "broke guidelines". I tried to get it back, but it was too late.

Thank God I had every chapter saved on Google Docs so I can finally re-upload it.

Read below for things I've changed and FAQs (frequently asked questions)

I just wanted to tell you that I've changed a few things because I remember some chief complaints.

-Ewwww why is the main character 16-17?

I started this book when I was 14 (I'm 18 now, can you believe it?!) and back then I thought that was completely okay. No idea what was going through my head.
I've changed the age to 17, eventually 18 (yes I know which isn't much better) because she's supposed to be Kakashi's student. I would take away the student thing entirely, but then the book would be very different from what it was.

If the MC and the other characters are that old, why do they later take the chunin exams?

So I started writing this book kinda as a joke to see if it would surpass my original works (and it did) and the first few chapters were done before I was even that far into Naruto (the first series). I thought the exam arc was really fun and filled with drama so I wanted to write it. But I didn't want the characters to be 12 years old, ya know? I do want to change this, but it would take a lot out of the book and again, it would be very different from what it was.

Why are there so many cringey tropes?

I read my first ever fan fics like a week before starting this book and I kept seeing the same things. I thought that was just what people liked.

How will you keep it from getting deleted this time?

I'm gonna make sure I rate the book as mature, try to take a lot of the references out, and if I use media, make sure I provide a source.

FAQS
I lied. There's one singular question that I get all the time (that I can think of right now)

Will there be a sequel?

Yes!!! I was in the process of writing the first chapter when this book got deleted. Once I get all of these chapters edited and reuploaded, I'll get back to it.