3. Get Out of My Swamp

Everyone hated this chapter bc of how inconvenient it is to stop and relax while on a dire mission, but I'm just gonna leave it.

Get out of my swamp

"Hey look, a bathhouse!" Sakura pointed out as you walked along a dusty road. "Can we please go?"

"Yeah, can we?" Naruto chimed in.

Kakashi looked to you and Sasuke expectantly."I'm fine with it if you two are."

"I guess we have time." You shrugged. It was only the third day of the mission and you were all tired. You guessed you all deserved to relax in some way. But only for a short time, just to add to the plot.

You all entered the bathhouse and went to the seperate locker-rooms. Sakura began taking off her clothes and put on a towel. You stayed dressed and sat on one of the benches.

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked sitting beside you.

"Yeah, yeah." You put on a smile.

"So why aren't you getting undressed? Don't you wanna get in the hot springs?" She asked as she passed you a towel.

"No, I am. But you go ahead."

"Okay...?" She wore a confused look before leaving.

You didn't like changing in front of people or being too exposed. You weren't that comfortable with your body. Your thighs touched, your butt visiby jiggled when you wore form-fitting clothes, and you had to hold your chest whenever you ran or when downstairs. You weren't skinny, but definitely not fat. Somewhere in between.

You waited until Sakura was gone for sure to get undressed and put on a towel. You walked out of the locker-room and to the ladies' hotsprings.

"(Y/n), come in! It feels great." Kakashi called out.

Wait... Kakashi? You tightened your grip on your towel and looked around at the rest of the hot springs. Your whole group was in there. You were the only one that wasn't. Everyone stared at you, waiting for you to come in.

"So... (Y/n), it turns out it's co-ed..." Sakura smiled awkwardly from the water.

No kidding. There were at least thirty people, half of them men, in there. No thanks.

"Oh, nevermind. I think I'll just use the hot tub." You walked to the secluded area with the hot tub and got in. The water was boiling just the way you liked it. You felt like a little lobster being cooked to perfection. Some bachelor with money was going to eat you up. That's weird, but those were your thoughts.

"Mind if I join?" You heard Kakashi ask. The silver haired jōnin didn't wait for an answer and got in. He seemed to be wearing some sort of wet suit but pulled down to his waist to the point where his V line was showing. He was still wearing that mask though.

"So you came to the hot tub, huh? I don't blame you, the springs weren't that relaxing today with everyone in there. It was pretty loud," He said, trying to strike up a conversation.

"Yeah." Was all you could say. You were just trying your hardest not to stare at his chest.

"Was that it? Was it too noisy in there for you?" He asked, a hint of concern in your voice.

"Oh, no that wasn't it, I just preferred to be indoors," you said.

"Are you sure? Because if you have sensory issues, I completely understand. Sometimes I have to remove myself from noisy environments because it's over stimulating," He explained.