6. Sleepy Fantasies

Trigger warning: mention of s*xual assault

Sleepy Fantasies

"Here's everyone's key. Don't lose them, please. My wife gets mad at me for other people's mistakes, so please keep up with them." The inn keeper looked at your team as he handed Jiraiya the keys.

"We will." Kakashi promised.

"Emo kid and blond kid, you'll share a room." Naruto and Sasuke shared a look as Jiraiya handed them two keys. "Pink girl, you'll be in the room next to them. And you, girl with the big–I was gonna say eyes– you'll share a room with Kakashi. Is everyone satisfied?"

Sharing a room with Kakashi?

"Yeah, um, why is (y/n) sharing a room with Kakashi Sensei and not me?" Sakura asked the question you had been wondering.

"Because the room you'll be in is a conjoined suite with those two," he pointed to Naruto and Sasuke, "and there's only one twin bed. But the suite Kakashi and that girl will be staying in has two rooms, two different beds."

You breathed a sigh of relief.

"Well, get to your rooms everyone, and start resting up. It's gonna be a long day tomorrow." Kakashi stated with a yawn.

Everyone began leaving to go to their rooms, but before you could walk up the stairs, Sasuke grabbed your arm. "Any particular reason you didn't object to sleeping with Sensei? He's like six years older than you."

"I'm not really in the position to object am I? Jiraiya is the one paying for all of this. Besides, he said it's two separate rooms, two different beds. I think it's okay. Also, he's five years older than me. I'll be eighteen soon."

"Okay, well if you change your mind, my door's always open," Sasuke reminded you before walking upstairs.

You walked to your room which was downstairs and unlocked the door to find Kakashi and Jiraiya looking out the window. They were discussing the mission and battle tactics.

"I wasn't aware the both of you would be in this suite with me." You said slowly backing out. You didn't trust men in the slightest. Your list was small. Just Sasuke, The Third Hokage, and you were starting to trust Kakashi Sensei. But you didn't know Jiraiya or what his motives were.

"No, no. It's just Kakashi I'm afraid." Jiraiya gave an easy smile.

You stepped a little further into the room. It was ecru with black striped wallpaper, and a painting of a rose above the bed. There was a couch by the window and a desk in the farthest corner. A bed sat to the wall closest to the door with a large flat screen across from it. But you didn't see another room.

"Where's the other room?" You asked looking around.

"Oh no, I didn't know you were that innocent," Jiraiya laughed.

"What?"

"I lied, there is no other room." Jiraiya stated blankly.

"W-what?" You repeated again, stepping back. You looked to Kakashi who sighed and cracked open his book.

"Isn't this what you wanted? I saw the way you two were looking at each other. You two are a couple!"

What the hell?

"Master Jiraiya, I think you misunderstood. (Y/n) is merely my student, nothing more." As much as Kakashi's words stung, you nodded.

"Yeah, you must be crazy if you think I'm dating my teacher."