Chapter 13

Chapter 13! My last chapter was so terrible guys and im sorry about that, I promise the chapters will be better! Make sure to leave comments on what you want to see happen in the future, anywayyyyy ENJOY xx

Andy's POV

Harry is so beautiful, everything about him is beautiful, from the outside right through to the core. I never saw a fault in him, never once have I had to think twice about his feelings or his love towards me. But as I sit in my bed huddled and surrounded by an atmosphere that is all Harry, I can't help but think maybe the boy how says that he loves me more than anything and says that he needs me more than anything might just be lying or at least not aware of the power of his words. Because how can a boy who says all that, feels all that, leave me all alone.

It's been 12 days and god is that just too long, come on Harry come home, it's not a game anymore, I don't like this, I'm alone and I'm lonely and god do I love you so much so please Harry just come home. I wonder when he's away if his eyes are green. I miss his green eye's, I forget what it looks like to stare at his beautiful face and look into pure green eyes because when I look at his beautiful, brown eye's that are clouded with guilt and pity stare back at me.

And god do I hate pity.

Blue eyes and blonde hair have flashed through my mind as they have countless times in the last 12 days. 12 days, Jesus Harry that is just too long. Niall, I want to pity him but I know he doesn't need it, he's just in love and I wish he wasn't but being in love means you have something to hold onto and maybe that is my problem, maybe that is why I'm so close to slipping because It's been 12 days and god is that just too long, come on Harry come home, it's not a game anymore, I don't like this, I'm alone and I'm lonely and god do I love you so much so please Harry just come home.

Hearing a knock at the door is a painful sound because Harry has a key and I keep the door unlocked so it can't be my beautiful brown eyed clouded with guilt and pity Harry. But when I open the door I'm not surprised to see blue eyes and blonde hair staring at me "Hi" and I sigh because Harry isn't home and Niall is in love "12 days is just far too long" and he knows what I mean but he doesn't pity me, he doesn't look at me like I might break even though I'm sure I will " I know" and we both know, we both knew that this was going to happen, yet neither of us did a damn thing to stop it just like I didn't do a damn thing when Niall's lips land on mine and I just let him lead me to the spare bedroom because no matter how mad I am at Harry, no matter how many days go by, I'm to on love to take Niall into our room.

I lay naked with blue eyes staring at me and running his fingers along my naked side. My skin is engraved with purple marks but how can I be blamed for that. "You're too beautiful to be sad" and looks directly into my eyes and god does it make me miss brown eyes that are clouded with guilt and pity "I'm in love" and so is he "Me too and so I know you don't deserve to feel like this" and I sigh at the boy who's in love with a girl who's in love with someone else "I wish you weren't in love" and he chuckles because "we've had this conversation, I don't mind being in love, it feels kind of nice, hurts a shit load but it's nice and the girl I'm in love with is sad and needs to be held so really what's wrong with that" he smiles at me with his white straight white teeth and I wonder if he's ever had braces to get them like that "12 days is just far too long for a boy who claims to be in love" "It doesn't work" and I sigh because "We work, I swear we work" but Niall won't believe a word I say because people in love say stupid things.

Harry's POV

And I pray to God that this lipstick stain comes out even though I know my beautiful but sad Andy will be covered in purple marks that were carved into her skin when I get home. Home, sounds such a foreign word right now. I miss home but I can't go back just yet. 12 days is too long, it's far too long and I know Andy will be waiting, just like she always is and I pray she waits longer, please don't give up on me just yet baby.

I wonder what goes on in her head while she patiently waits for me to walk through those doors and say "I'm home baby, I love you and I promise I won't leave again" but we both know I won't, I just can't. She deserves to have the world handed to her but she's too in love to know that, and she hates pity but god do I pity her.

Niall, he has blue eye's and blonde hair and I know she thinks about him, I know his face flashes through her mind, I can see it on her face in the way her eye's become distant and it's like she's somewhere else and I get mad, so mad that he still is there even when he isn't. He carves himself into her skin in a way I just can't and I'm mad, I'm so mad that it's been 12 days to long and he's probably at my home with my beautiful but Sad Andy.

I look in the mirror and I see brown eyes but god do I miss green ones. And my heart is heavy with guilt and pity for a girl that's to in love to see how selfish I am but she's probably covered in purples marks that were carved into her skin by blue eyes and blonde hair so I'm mad, god am I so mad. Sorry baby, I love you, I love you more than anything, don't ever forget that.

So I continue to let the girl with hair dyed redder then the blood running through my veins, kiss my neck and make me feel something other than the pity and guilt weighing heavy in my heart over the girl who's too in love to see just how selfish I really am.

Next chapter is on the way so get excited!! as always comment, vote and share x