Chapter 14

Chapter 14 is here! Hope you guys enjoy xx

Harry’s POV

16 days are gone and my mind is still on the beautiful girl I left standing in the street in the middle of the night because I had to go. Because I was suffocating in the images of blue eyes and blonde hair and the fact she’s in love but probably has purple marks carved into her skin, but I have a lipstick stain that is fresh, so I can’t really talk can I. I’m mad though, I’m so mad.

She has such pure eyes that have a dull look in them but she’s too beautiful for dull eyes so I can’t go home yet, she needs her time. She needs to put life back into here pure eyes because god is she too beautiful for dull eyes. “Harry come back to bed” and I look at the blonde girl who’s name slipped my mind, not that it matters anyway, I’ll probably never see her again “No” and she sighs because she didn’t expect anything less so I stare in the mirror into my brown eyes and think about the beautiful girl I left standing in the street in the middle of the night because I had to go.

Morning comes and it’s 17 days, because I’m counting the days I haven’t seen her beautiful face and I wonder around London in the weather she loves because it reminds me of her and I sigh because I miss her and I want to go home and put the girl who’s too in love in my arms and sleep away all the guilt and pity in my heart. A heart that is too consumed in selfishness to have stayed with her instead of walking away. So I walk around and see everything that reminds me of her but I think that’s not such a bad thing because I miss her and I have guilt and pity in my heart so it’s kind of nice.

Andy’s POV

And I cry and cry because it’s ruined and he’s been gone for 17 days and Niall doesn’t understand why I’ve looked myself in the bathroom “Come on Andy, come out and let’s talk about it” and I just cry harder because it’s ruined, iv ruined it all “Please Niall, please go home” and I hear him sigh “No, let me stay and help you” “No I don’t need help, just go please, just leave” and he knows I won’t come out unless he’s gone so I hear him step away from the door and then hear my front door shut because Niall is in love and people in love do whatever they can for the person they love.

I walk out of the bathroom with red eyes and a broken heart, not any different from how it’s been since Harry left 17 days ago. Come on Harry, please just come home, I need to talk to you, to hear your beautiful voice, I miss you Harry, you and your green eyes even though they’re the darkest shade of brown I’ve ever seen.

I walk down the streets of London at night because I miss Harry and everything reminds me of him so it’s kind of nice. I sit on a park bench and watch a couple holding hands, being in love walking and it’s so simple for them to be in love and to have that be so simple. It’s so simple for them to kiss and hold hands and to look into each other’s eye’s because she probably loves the colours of his eyes and he probably loves the natural blonde of her hair. But simple isn’t something I know very well, if at all because the boy I’m in love with has been gone for 17 days and probably has a lipstick stain on his shirt and I’m covered in purples marks that were carved into my skin, so simple isn’t something I know very well.

“You okay dear?” and I look to my right to see an elderly man who I envy because he has life inside of his eyes and mine are just kind of dull and filled with sad so I smile at the man “Yeah, I’m doing okay” and he smiles back because he obviously knows I’m lying “You’re in love aren’t you” and I wonder how this man could possibly be able to tell “How did you know that?” “Well my dear, you have dull eyes and love isn’t always so great” and I nod at the man because it’s sad to me that he knows love isn’t so great “When I was about your age, I had a beautiful girlfriend who was my world, I was consumed in everything she did and she became my soul reason to be alive on this earth and living life without her just seemed so bizarre” he pauses and laughs like he is remembering a memory and I like his laugh, I like to hear a genuine laugh “but my dear, love can drive us to do absolutely crazy things, make us do the most irrational things out of fear and jealousy” and I’m too interested in his story to notice the couple who have such a simple love sitting down on the grass across from me, lying down and being so simple “Ana was her name” “That’s a beautiful name” he chuckles and nods “yes it is, but she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen so it only fitted” “What happened to her?” and he looks sad and I almost regret asking “She left me” and I want to cry once again but this time for the poor old man who was so in love with a girl who was his entire being “Because I didn’t know how to love her” and I’m confused because how could someone who was that in love not know how to love someone “my dear, sometimes loving someone just isn’t enough of a reason to keep them. Being in love is not so simple, if it was we would all be feeling it and it wouldn’t be as special or rewarding” and I sigh because “He’s been gone for 17 days and that’s the longest he’s been away and I really just wish he would come home” and the man smiles at me as if he has the answers to exactly what I’m saying “Sometimes we think people do things to punish to us, but they’re not out to get us, he just doesn’t know how to love you” but that’s crazy because how could Harry not know how to love me “We’re boys” he chuckles before continuing “We don’t know how to do everything, even though we pretend we do” “He looks at me with pity, I hate pity” and he stares at me with his once again life filled eyes “And he probably has guilt filled in his heart for the girl he couldn’t possible live without, but just because he looks at you with pity doesn’t mean he doesn’t look at you with love. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t walk around and have everything he see’s remind him of you” he smiles at me before getting up to walk away and I stare at him before getting up and calling out to him “Hey sir?” and he turns around “What happened to Ana?” and he smiles “She has a beautiful family with a man who knows just how to love her the right way. But don’t worry my dear, I’m happy for her, how could I not, I’m in love and people in love do whatever they can for the person they love” and he walks away with probably sadness in his heart but life in his eyes so I’m jealous and sad but in love so I can’t really complain can I.

17 days and counting, Harry come home.