Chapter 13: Messed Up

(NOT REAL, JUST FICTION, REMEMBER PLEASE! THIS CHAPTER MAY BE MORE EMOTIONAL THAN OTHERS TO SOME AND WILL HAVE BAD THOUGHTS AND BAD ACTIONS, WARNING!) 

Forward in Time

Chaos POV (I thought it would be more interesting form different povs!)

I walked into the room. 

I was at Camp Eternal, and my children had also been called. Apparently Zoe had some news for us. She said it was urgent, and I know Zoe mean urgent when she says "urgent."

"Empress Chaos/Mother" Everyone bowed to me. Eros, Nyx, and Tartarus called me Mother while the rest Elite present which included Zoe, Silena, Charles, Lee, Castor and Dakota all called me Empress. I knew this was serious if they called me Empress. They knew perfectly well they could call me Chaos and knew that was what I preferred.

I acknowledged them with a nod and got straight to the point. "Zoe, why have you called my children and I here?"

She gave me an anxious look. "You might want to sit down for this, Empress Chaos."

I found a chair and seated myself, everyone following in pursuit. Everyone looked towards Zoe, even the Elite, all with curious looks. Apparently only the other Elite who weren't present knew about this.

"It's about Perseus. He came to Camp Half-Blood and talked to Nico, Bianca's little brother, in the woods."

I shared a concerning look with everyone present. "What did he do?" Eros asked, his voice quickly turning bitter at the mention of my former lover.

"He told Nico that he has been with the Eternals all this time, leading them on missions even though he hasn't been. He even knows we take them out weekly."

I could feel my eyes widen at the thought. Just how much did that traitor know? If he knew about all of that personal information, all of the new things we changed, he would come back and try to stop it and take over all of it for himself.

Before anyone could say anything else, Zoe continued. "He even knows about Bianca's idea and her leading the project."

At this, I got up. I could feel my eyes light with fire. If that bastard came anywhere near my close ones... My children also got up, and I could see Tartarus's eyes quickly changing to black. Nyx was starting to get enveloped by dark, violet purple shadows. Eros's eyes were flashing a rosy color every few seconds.

"My cities are at risk! Both the camps and all of Olympus is endangered if any specific details gets out! He could even find out about the powers of all of us, our weaknesses..." My voice trailed off into a broken voice at the end.

Bianca's project was so, so important. She, along with the help of the other Elite, had been mapping out the weak spots of Camp Jupiter, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Eternal, Olympus, Tartarus the place, my cities which included the city at the original Mount Olympus, the city at the original Rome, the city here in the US, the literal places where every single Primordial lived, and worst of all... my capital city in the Abyss. 

The foundation of all life. 

Then the Elite and I would fix them. We would have to go through each place and figure them out, give them advice. The Elite were also working on everyone's weaknesses in battle, strategic thinking, training, other activities, etc. This included gods, Primordials, Titans, Giants, campers, Eternals, the Elite themselves, everyone.

Not only that, but the Elite had been creating emergency situation solutions. In case something tragic were to happen, they would always have something to look at. This included battle plans and guides to look to that would last for centuries!