Chapter 10: Possible Mistakes

__

*Smut warning*

"Do you really want to stop to talk about it?"

__

Heat, passion, and lust. Those were the only three things you could feel while his lips were on yours. They were surprisingly soft, and he kissed as if he had done it a million times before. His hand came to the side of your face, cradling your cheek in his palm and running the pad of his thumb over your cheekbone.

How was this happening? A month ago you could barely stand to be in the same room with one another, and now you were struggling to keep your hands off of one another. Severus' kisses were nothing like you had ever felt. They were so careful and so calculated...almost as if he had each one planned out perfectly.

His nose brushed against yours each time he pulled away for a brief moment, only to dive back into your lips. The tempo started picking up, and your movements became needier and more spastic. Your hips rolled forward to meet his, earning a muffled moan from him as you grinded against his growing bulge.

He took in a sharp inhale as he gripped the back of your thighs with his hands, hoisting you off of the ground and turning to place you on his desk without ever breaking your kiss. Your hands found his hair, keeping his head from moving away from your face. Neither of you were thinking this through. You were too caught up in the haze of arousal clouding your heads.

This felt like a weird dream to him. He never thought he'd ever end up in a situation like this with you. The best friend of the only woman he had ever loved. This felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. He was supposed to hate you. Every part of him BEGGED him to hate you. Every fiber of himself pleaded for his heart not to give in to the feelings that he had been feeling. His head knew about those feelings and where it might cause him to end up.

But he was pretty sure now that his heart would win out every time.

He was firm between your legs, keeping you pinned down exactly where he wanted you. He wanted you close. He wanted to feel every part of you. He wanted to kiss every bit of exposed skin and reveal all the parts he couldn't see yet.

He wanted you. You wanted him. No matter how much your heads were protesting it.

Neither of you were listening to each other's thoughts anymore. You knew they'd be screaming "no" in just about every fashion.

When your fingers came to unbutton his pants, a sense of reality crashed over him. He suddenly realized what was happening. You were caught in a heated moment that couldn't be undone it you went through with this. This was going to change things. This was going to complicate things to no end.

He groaned at the feeling of you sucking on his jugular, a spot that had always been most sensitive on him. You pushed his pants to the floor with a soft thud, your eyes raking over the tent in his boxers. You palmed at his erection, earning another wanton noise. from him.

"[Y/N], I think we need to talk about this," He said, practically melting when you yanked his underwear off and unbuttoned your own shirt to reveal the mounds of your breasts over your lacy bra, "I don't know if this is a good idea."

You didn't acknowledge his sentence, only taking his hard dick into your hand and stroking slowly at first, his eyes rolling back as his eyelashes fluttered. You knew he was thinking about this too much...or maybe you weren't thinking about this enough.

"Do you really want to stop to talk about it?" You asked breathlessly, sliding your knickers off and revealing your inviting cunt to him.

His pupils were blown, and any sense of reasoning was gone in an instant. Maybe Dumbledore was right.