Finale (Author's Note)

(A/N)

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the end of the story! I know that this ending wasn't what most of you were hoping for...but unfortunately not all stories can have a happy ending. I had this ending planned from the start, and honestly I'll admit that there were times where I thought about changing it because I felt so guilty. I loved every minute of writing this story. The love and comments on this story were incredible, and I have every one of you to thank for the support.

After the success and the love with The Assistant, I knew I wanted to write another story. I knew that I had too many ideas floating around to let go to waste. I hope all of you who came back for this story after reading The Assistant aren't too disappointed. I know that the endings were polar opposites of one another.

Of course, I'll be leaving this story up for future readers or any re-readers, but as of now, this story is completed!

Just a little fun fact, the word "chance" is in every single chapter.

I know this story isn't perfect, and I'm sure there are so many plot points that I forgot about or left untied. SO if there are any questions about this story that went unanswered, PLEASE let me know and I'll answer the best that I can! You can message me or just comment your question right here!

This isn't at all required of course, but I'm curious to see what everyone's favorite parts of the story were! Drop them right here in the comments so I can read them! (Only if you want, I'm just genuinely curious!)

This isn't the last you'll see of me! I'm giving Severus a break for now, because I have a Sinclair Bryant story in the works! I have about three chapters written, but for now I'm taking a break from writing! I need to let the creativity recharge! I hope to see you all on my next story! (I promise it won't be nearly as sad).

My tumblr is @ seriouslysnape, and I have more Severus content (as well as Remus and some others) there! If you don't have Tumblr, I also have a one-shot book on my profile here that has all of my Tumblr works! I update it every time I post on Tumblr so my non-Tumblr readers don't feel left out :)

My TikTok is @ allixiler ! I don't really post much, but I interact with a lot of Snape posts and such. Feel free to say hey if you see one of my thirst comments!

I'll still be on Wattpad pretty much daily, so feel free to reach out if you need/want me! My account is a safe space, and I'm always down to talk! (Note: sometimes I forget to respond to messages so if you send me a message and I don't respond within a day or two, shoot me another message to prompt me LOL).

Again, thank you all for the love and support. It means SO much to me.

Take care of yourselves, and remember that you deserve all the happiness in the world.

I love you all. Forever and always.

Xoxo,

Alli <3