Chapter 17: Something More

__

*SMUT*

"Now was that so hard?" 

__

"Severus, why do you have to be such a damn tease?" Your whiny voice attempted to growl at him, your hips gyrating forward to meet the tent in his pants.

Severus spat out a tsk as his lips left the inside of your thigh. Severus had made love to you several times to you over the last month that you had been dating. His love making always seemed to match his mood. On a typical day where he was his version of content, he was pretty easy going, but his movements were always perfect. If he was irritated on a certain day, then he was rougher and more rutted. He was in a good mood tonight, but there was something else swirling behind his black, glittery pools.

He almost seemed playful.

"Don't whine, [Y/N]," Severus bellowed, his fingers traveling to unbutton your shirt, "You're supposed to be a good girl. My good girl. You're still my good girl, aren't you?"

It was an odd thing to you how easy it was to submit to Severus. It wasn't surprising that he was usually the dominant one, but you weren't exactly the type of person to give in. Severus just had that effect on you. He always had you begging for more. He never failed to have you begging him not to stop and to keep his hands on you. He caught your lips in a sweltering, deep kiss until he found himself sucking a sweet spot on your neck.

"Yes, but-"

"What did I just say? Don't fucking whine." He hissed pulling his lips from your neck and leaning back to unbuckle his belt...very, very slowly.

It was one of your favorite sounds in the world. The clinking of the metal and the sound of the leather being pulled out of the loops of his pants were enough to have you collecting arousal between your legs. You were beginning to squirm rather pathetically, pleading for him to touch you. 

"You're pitiful, you know that?" Severus chuckled darkly, but obliging to your wishes and running the pads of his ring and middle finger through your folds as his other hand continued to remove his pants, "But I wouldn't want you any other way, pretty girl."

His eyes raked hungrily over your breasts that were on display in front of him. They were very prevalent to him as they peeked over the top of your bra that was one of his personal favorites. His gaze moved from your chest to your face as his fingers danced around your clit, a prideful grin appearing on his face as he rubbed in circles.

"Are you this wet from just a couple of kisses?" He asked in response to his fingers that were already drenched and he wasn't even inside yet, "You're so ready for me and I don't even know what to do with you yet."

"I have a few suggestions." You attempted to joke breathlessly, but also hoping he'd get the idea.

"Very funny. Since when do you tell me what to do?" Severus questioned, plunging his fingers inside of you.

You let out a muffled cry, your hand coming to your mouth to keep yourself from being too loud. Severus, though, wasn't having any of that. 

"Don't do that. I want to hear all of your pretty little noises." He ordered, taking your hand away.

His fingers slowly dragged out and pushed back in, creating more waves of pleasure and ecstasy to roll and crash over you. He pumped his digits and stroked your walls until every exhale you released was accompanied by a moan. You were writhing with desperation now, wanting much more than his fingers, no matter how good they felt. He looked at your breasts again, reaching around your arched back to unclasp it and discard it with your panties.